Jordan Hill & the need for a strong confident shooting guard

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
One thing about this season that is really bugging me is seeing Jordan Hill potential being developed in Houston.

Everyone talks about our shot blocking presence, but alot of these blocks have come from Chandler, who won't sustain it.

Watching Hill's defense this year has been great, and I definitely think we could have used his presence this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shit will hit the fan when I say it.. but knicks really need someone like JJ Reddick who along with Gallinari, can stretch the defense, and leave amare inside.

Having Reddick, Korver, or a confident three point shooting, will help our crunch time problems.

The team so far has, two developing pgs, a great pf, a solid sf in Chandler, and developing Gallinari.

We need Stoudamire and Chandler to drive to the ****ing basket, Gallinari and a shooter, Turiaf to hustle, and felton to pass.

This team isn't bad, but can be improved.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Amar'e isn't a good driver yet. Chandler is, which is why I want him to a lot more.

Would have been great to have acquired Korver, but not for the money especially since we have Gallinari.