That's simple...if allen is healthy, the line up will be :

PG Marbury
SG houston
SF Tim Thomas
PF Swift
C Ilgauskas

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I'm hoping this Crawford deal will go through. Chicago would be dumb not to take it since they probably would lose Crawford to a team with money without unloading their bad contracts. The deal for the Cleveland center for Kurt thomas sounds great too. I think if the Knicks got both of these new players we would be ready to make a run for the championship, finally with a big man in the middle and more scoring in the back court from Crawford which could come from the bench if Houston is healthy or vice versa. Used to be sad watching the Knicks when the bench was out on the court with no starters, now we could have some fire power.

newmove

Rotation player
I think it's a great deal for Chicago and us both.
But the second one with Cleveland?.. I doubt letting Kurt go is a good idea. I would rather give them Deke instead. Kurt is younger, he plays with passion and desire while Deke is too old for big games.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Crawford will not come off the bench. Mark my words. He is just the better player. With all the things he can do on the floor, you wouldn't sit him down for Allan Houston who can't do it anymore. here you have a 24- year-old-50-point-scorer. Let him shine!

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i think it all depends on houstons health, if he sez and is completely healthy and the coaches see that hes healthy and playing well, i think not doubt hell start in the beginning of the season, dunno about l8r tho, lol, l8r

vince

Rookie
As I've already said, look at crawford FG% in career : 39% (38,5% this season). Do you wanna compare with houston's FG% ? Crawford is a good player but if houston is healthy, Jamaal will definitly come off the bench.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Does anyone know where Isiah lives? I need to drop by his house and tell him to drop Moochie out of this deal and just make the trade before we end up not getting Crawford.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I agree. Just keep Moochie out of the deal before we loose out on Crawford. I can't imagine going into the season with Allan Houston healthy or not. he's just not that good! His defense is so bad and he can't create his on shot and can't run the floor well, forget ablout rebounding. I see him playing along the lines of a Vinny Johnson. OFF the bench!

PG Marbury
SG Crawford
SF Tim Thomas
PG Swift
C Dampier

reserves: Houston, Hardaway, Moochie, Ariza, Baker, Sweetney, Ales Chan ( 7'2" 255lbs) rookie.

I think we'd meet Detroit in the finnals with this line up!

vince

Rookie
houston's stats: 01/02: 20.5 PPG .437 FG%
02/03: 22.5 PPG .445 FG%
03/04: 19 PPG .435 FG% despite his injury

And you're saying that he's just not that good... He's in the top 3 of the best shooters in the nba. Did you watch the knicks vs kings game this season ? He scored 39 points while stojakovic (probably the best shooter in the nba) scored 36.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I'm not a big stat man. Besides his before-the-fourth-guarter great shooting, whatelse can he do. Has he ever had a triple-double... Ok a double-double? In his, " best season " (2002-2003) he avg less than 3 rebounds a game, avg less than 3 aspg, avg about .5 steals a game, he had 7 block shots that season. Crawford beats him in every category other than FG percentage. :hump: :hump: :hump:

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
With adventof the "zone defense" players like Allen Houston are simply role players.

Isiah, GET CRAWFORD NOW, please. I can't go through another season watching Allan Houston.

Oh, Allan Houston is faking his injury to ensure he won't get traded. :hump:

As soon as hisname pops up in a trade rumor: Oh my knees hurt.

GET CRAWFORD, SWIFT, DAMPIER

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
My dreams are in danger! With Dampier and Carter rumors JC and SS chances of becoming knicks are dwindling. :rolling:

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Well, the Dampier trade now seems unlikely with the Warriors' acquisition of Dale Davis. And the two best free agents lest are, yes you guessed it Jamal Crawford and Stromile Swift. I really hope Isaih goes after the realistic targets.