Kemba Walker: If we let him go we'll regret it

TheNYdude

Rookie
The more I have been watching his past games, listening to his interviews, and realizing what he has done in the past 2 months .... I think he really would be a great addition to our team.

He can learn under Chauncey for a year, compliment Douglas, and eventually be our one.

The dude is a player, he busts his ass every single game. We could use another competitor like that. Has significant more upside than Toney.

Just thinking as I am about to watch the Conn/Kent game here.

It was great having two "home grown" talents in Gallo & Chander but it's also a nice feeling knowing we still have two Knicks from day one in Douglas & Fields. TD23 was also drafted by the Lakers which doesn't mean much but it means something to me.

Drafting Kemba some how would become a dream come true & an extremely crazy feeling. Two true home grown New Yorkers in Melo & Kemba, New Yorkers who have always dreamed of playing under the bright lights of Manhattan inside the world's most famous arena; Madison Square Garden. The Real 'Garden'.

If Marcus Morris is on the board @ 15... We could always trade Turiaf + our 1st rounder & save 4M (if he decides to accept his player-option) to land Morris.

Anyone know or have an idea where Kenneth Faried will drop to? Just the thought of landing the Nation's leading rebounder is enough for me support the idea of Faried.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
TD23 was also drafted by the Lakers which doesn't mean much but it means something to me.
facepalm2.gif

lol. That literally means nothing. To anyone!:teeth:

Speak for yourself as a man in life.

I'm a big FSU fan. I enjoyed watching TD develope into an ACC star. He became my all-time favorite FSU talent. Best defensive G out of FSU since Ward.

Watching TD get drafted by the greatest NBA franchise of All-Time meant something to me.

Why try & correct someone 4 that?

Just another way for Crazy to attack, mock, harp & go after me on his PC.

Ex; During the NJ GD thread, I stated that I thought MDA did the right thing by resting Melo during the early 4th (for the stretch run) during a time where critic's were killing MDA during that situation. You told me to go "FK myself & GTFO". I ignored you (like usually).

Shortly after I then created a postgame thread & you were the 1st one to reply with a tough guy computer remark of "this could have gone in the GD thread". After you just told me to go & FK myself inside the GD thread? Hypocrite.

Put me on ignore. Your 10x more rotten than the 2-4 trolls that followed me here. I've never once trolled your posts/threads.

NY17

Benchwarmer
Speak for yourself as a man in life.

I'm a big FSU fan. I enjoyed watching TD develope into an ACC star. He became my all-time favorite FSU talent. Best defensive G out of FSU since Ward.

Watching TD get drafted by the greatest NBA franchise of All-Time meant something to me.

Why try & correct someone 4 that?

Just another way for Crazy to attack, mock, harp & go after me on his PC.

Ex; During the NJ GD thread, I stated that I thought MDA did the right thing by resting Melo during the early 4th (for the stretch run) during a time where critic's were killing MDA during that situation. You told me to go "FK myself & GTFO". I ignored you (like usually).

Shortly after I then created a postgame thread & you were the 1st one to reply with a tough guy computer remark of "this could have gone in the GD thread". After you just told me to go & FK myself inside the GD thread? Hypocrite.

Put me on ignore. Your 10x more rotten than the 2-4 trolls that followed me here. I've never once trolled your posts/threads.

The internet hurts, especially for sensitive ones like you. Stop crying and the pain will go away.

Generally this year I've been impressed with Kemba. But I'm not convinced he's even 6 feet tall, and he had about 4 turnovers in the last 5 minutes of the game last night, although they managed to hold on anyway.

But I would draft him in a second if he's around late first.

NY17

Benchwarmer
Generally this year I've been impressed with Kemba. But I'm not convinced he's even 6 feet tall, and he had about 4 turnovers in the last 5 minutes of the game last night, although they managed to hold on anyway.

But I would draft him in a second if he's around late first.

I've talked to Kemba a few times, he is probably 5'11.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I'm gonna throw in another name of someone who impressed me this year when I saw him:

Kendall Marshall

I just love the way this kid controls the game from the point, puts me in mind of Steve Nash at times to be honest but unfortunately like Nash he can't defend to save his life. If he could improve on that aspect though he'd be a great sleeper in the future.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I'm gonna throw in another name of someone who impressed me this year when I saw him:

Kendall Marshall

I just love the way this kid controls the game from the point, puts me in mind of Steve Nash at times to be honest but unfortunately like Nash he can't defend to save his life. If he could improve on that aspect though he'd be a great sleeper in the future.

Haha, that's so funny. I am a HUGE Tarheel fan.

That being said, I started a thread about Kendall Marshall a couple weeks back:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10285

He's more like Jason Kidd than Nash because his rebounding skills are great. His defense is suspect, but I expect this kid to come into the NBA in 2012, a year have ZERO picks.

Plus, as soon as other teams start seeing him, they will want him.

I have nicknamed Kendall Marshall Yoda, partially due to his giant forehead, but mostly due to the fact that he has the best court vision I have seen in a LONG time!

GO HEELS!!
6ZJ4_WEBDuke_North_Carolina_B_Robi.jpg

wuchich14

Rookie

Kendall Marshall

apparantely you didnt watch the carolina vs duke acc championship game. marshall couldnt even get the ball past half court with nolan smith in his jock. im not saying your wrong but i personally think hes very overated.. 2 guys that could be around when we pick that id love to get are jimmer fredette from byu and isiah thomas from washington

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
I told you people this kid is going to ball in the NBA, plus he has a ton of college experience(A Junior now I believe), he's going to be another Landry Fields as long as Dantoni doesn't screw up his development but he loves point guards so I don't think he'll have a problem getting him the ball