Knicks #81 Game Knicks @ Pelicans

Kiyaman

Legend
I caught the game at the start of the 4th quarter the game was TIED at 83 points ..
There was no Toppin in the 4th quarter .. Barrett played the entire 12 minutes of the 4th quarter ..
Having the green light to be the first option on offense Barrett's 28 pts on 11-25 FG shooting, and 0-9 shooting from 3's, plus 6-9 FT. didn't make it as a Closer down the stretch.
I like Barrett the most when he pass the ball, then pass the ball again.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
I was looking for a lineup of .... Quickley, Grimes, Hart, Toppin, and Hartenstein to be the Knicks 4 minute finisher lineup on the court for a Knicks 6th game win streak.
RJ Barrett's performance last night showed all the Knicks fans that watched the game that Barrett have no skills on how to win a game. On twitter I watch a couple of vids on RJ Barrett's poor defense last night .. Sad! And coach Tom Thibs let shoot-first Barrett lead the offense as the first option for 36 minutes to take 25 FGA out of the teams 88 FGA.
The Knicks Game LOSS .. goes to Barrett poor talent, and Thibs poor decision making.
Trade Barrett in the offseason because he's to young for the Knicks.
I hope Barrett is not in the playoff rotation .. we are doom if he is !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Head coach Thibs and his two star players Randle & Barrett have put so much pressure on Brunson this season.
The 9 and 8 player games rotation put a lot of pressure on Brunson.

Quickley and Grimes been holding down the Knicks guard position with Brunson, and when 6.4 Josh Hart came on board in Feb. Hart's complimentary performance fitted so well in the rotation his first 9 games as a Knicks were all wins.

Mitchell Robinson and Hartenstein have been monster's at the center position this season.