Knicks have to do sumthing wit allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
sheed will remain IMO a piston. i mean.. why would he sign for a team that can't even win at least ONE playoff game?
the problem that concerns me in this moment is how to get rid of shandon anderson. we all know he's not worthing all those $$

e_D

Benchwarmer
rady said:
sheed will remain IMO a piston. i mean.. why would he sign for a team that can't even win at least ONE playoff game?
the problem that concerns me in this moment is how to get rid of shandon anderson. we all know he's not worthing all those $$

lets hope he comes.. fingers crossed!! maybe he sees himself as the what the Knicks are missing (he is what we're missing..) and his presence would be one of the final pieces to taking us all the way? but then again he's probably having too much fun in Det.. bastards..

as for shandon, let's hope the Bobcats find some value in his worthless hide and take him from us.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I really do hope the Bobcats will take Shandon off our hands but I'm doubtful. 1 is his hefty contract, 2 he sucks, 3 Penny is more attractive for a new team in need of a veteran player who can actually score.

JJtheKnick

Starter
if sheed comes to ny its goin to be over and trade anderson if u can but dont spend to much time on it i know he sucks but there are a lot of worse ppl

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
you guys think the knicks r gonna put penny in the expansion draft? i like his play but hes gonna take up about 15 mil next year

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
if its between penny and shandon, id keep penny. their salaries are probably similar and penny is much more versatie. he is a vet w a lot of experience 2

JJtheKnick

Starter
y r u even comepairing penny hardaway is much better than anderson and he is one of the best knicks also hes an all star and i think next season penny hardaway will win the 6th man award

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
penny legitimately could get 6 man. he put up some nice #s..
i hope det loses 1st round!!!! then sheed will leave lol
how many players do we leave in expansion?
id say mutombo and shandon and maybe moochie :afro:

p

JJtheKnick

Starter
the knicks need a very good center but if we get a center we need a point gruad because allen is not getting surgry and i personaly think he will be hurt again next season

Status
Not open for further replies.