Knicks Online Diss Thread

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
j65469.jpg

Dude still thinks people are going to read his boring paragraphs.

How many one liners am I going to kill him with?

IMO, only people on this site who should be writing alot and worth the read are NNY, KBlack, MSG, ABCD, OGKnicks, Kiyaman, DonChris...theres a lot others.

But you're just wasting your time because I'm not reading that. You're garbage.

It's okay...bury your head and run. It's par for the course. You claim you don't read my shit yet are the first to respond. It's like the months of lies when you pretended to have me on ignore yet secretly followed my every word like an internet stalker.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
yet you are still dangling on my string as I yank it each time making you dance. I got you on lock sukka. All your posts today are designed to stop me from posting because you got beaten round after round. Just throw the towel in my dude...I got mercy for little anti-semtic hoes too.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
tombstone-clipart.gif

Here lies the remains of a tiny boy who tried going toe to toe with the champ. R.I.P. Metrocard the Pakistani midget from the Bronx.

johnstarky

Rotation player
You guys are my favorite posters and make this forum interesting when discussing the Knicks. I don't understand how things get completely out of hand between you guys.I know it's not in our human nature to get along with every poster here but a simple ignore would defuse the unnecessary tension involved here.What do you have to prove to your fellow enemies? You people are too intelligent to misguide yourselves into believing that a slanderous dispute is the answer to your personal differences.I didn't want to say anything but it really saddens me to see this.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You guys are my favorite posters and make this forum interesting when discussing the Knicks. I don't understand how things get completely out of hand between you guys.I know it's not in our human nature to get along with every poster here but a simple ignore would defuse the unnecessary tension involved here.What do you have to prove to your fellow enemies? You people are too intelligent to misguide yourselves into believing that a slanderous dispute is the answer to your personal differences.I didn't want to say anything but it really saddens me to see this.

Thanks Johnstarky...I respect that. For the most part I do speak about the Knicks and engage in most topics with a thoughtful approach. I never flame at dudes who have a differing basketball opinion and my post history will prove that. This started because I was trying to give friendly advice about blogging and Metro responded by calling me a jew and posted holocaust pics of dead bodies. The only thing this accomplished was putting a small minded bigot in his place and embarrassing him on a site he truly cares about. The dude has an inflated ego that isn't warranted and he needs to be popped every so often.

P.S. It also made the site better because I shamed him into taking down his avatar pic which was polluting the site with extreme gayness.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Thanks Johnstarksky...I respect that. For the most part I do speak about the Knicks and engage in most topics with a thoughtful approach. I never flame at dudes who have a differing basketball opinion and my post history will prove that. This started because I was trying to give friendly advice about blogging and Metro responded by calling me a jew and posted holocaust pics of dead bodies. The only thing this accomplished was putting a small minded bigot in his place and embarrassing him on a site he truly cares about. The dude has an inflated ego that isn't warranted and he needs to be popped every so often.

P.S. It also made the site better because I shamed him into taking down his avatar pic which was polutting the site with extreme gayness.

I have read a lot of your Knick posts and I acknowledge your contributions to this forum.I completely understand that it is impossible for the human race to not become exasperated by each others' differences.There are times in which I become irked by other people and I'm sure that there are moments in which people feel the same way about me.But I've seen you avoid conflict in the past and I admire people when they are able to make the decision of walking away from heavy disputes instead of choosing the easier option.It is so easy for a person to throw flames at another person but it is one of the greater challenges for a person not to take vengeance into his own hands.I'm not saying that a person shouldn't defend himself if he is attacked first but if a person has the option of putting out a fire without having to stand in the midst of it, he shouldn't hesitate in choosing that option.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend

When you take things seriously, you end up looking like Trillion...we should be more concern getting the old guy some help (mentally and physically). He's not doing too good.

I can't look at Trillion as an enemy because he's never been a threat.

DonChris is my enemy.
GetRealistic is my enemy.

These guys have taken me through hell and back with debates and wars...credible guys who aren't afraid to stick to their own style, not copy others, not bite material, not repeat themselves, not make up things or be delusional, and they were actually funny while going against me.

I'm an honest guy.
Trillion is shit.

This is no diss, just the truth.

You don't have to agree with me for me to approve and get my respect, I respect more people on this site who I share different opinions from than people who I share same opinions with.

Is it bad for the forum?

Hell yes.

Such a low quality poster with no creativity getting spotlight and attention is bad for any forum. I put the guy on my ignore list, and the forum is popping. I take him off, he ruins practically every thread and still holds a grudge from the summer massacre.

This guy calls himself "not fat", when his body fat percentage is equal to Eddy Curry's...he even posted a picture of himself (only head shot ) with his chubby face. I have no problem with fat people since they make money, but this is just to show how credible this guy is. He's delusional and full of shit.

He takes this to heart to the point he'll save all my photos(all my personal photos). His excuse for saving another man's photos to his desktop and photobucket is: "He was going to delete them".

I'm the guy on Knicksonline who made a "Post your Pictures thread". I have no problem with showing myself...lol, I just think its comical how much lame shit this guy comes up with when he doesnt realize he looks like a delusional faggot.

I just hope the guy hits the treadmill, finds a social life, and find some skills so he can have something to boast about before its too late. This guy is close to 40 folks, his life is literally over as his credibility on this site.

Finito - metrocard.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
When you take things seriously, you end up looking like Trillion...we should be more concern getting the old guy some help (mentally and physically). He's not doing too good.

DonChris is my enemy.

These guys have taken me through hell and back with debates and wars...credible guys who aren't afraid to stick to their own style, not copy others, not bite material, not repeat themselves, not make up things or be delusional, and they were actually funny while going against me.

I'm an honest guy.
Trillion is shit.

You don't have to agree with me for me to approve and get my respect, I respect more people on this site who I share different opinions from than people who I share same opinions with.

Is it bad for the forum?

Hell yes.

Such a low quality poster with no creativity getting spotlight and attention is bad for any forum. I put the guy on my ignore list, and the forum is popping. I take him off, he ruins practically every thread and still holds a grudge from the summer massacre.

This guy calls himself "not fat", when his body fat percentage is equal to Eddy Curry's...he even posted a picture of himself (only head shot ) with his chubby face. I have no problem with fat people since they make money, but this is just to show how credible this guy is. He's delusional and full of shit.

He takes this to heart to the point he'll save all my photos(all my personal photos). His excuse for saving another man's photos to his desktop and photobucket is: "He was going to delete them".

I'm the guy on Knicksonline who made a "Post your Pictures thread". I have no problem with showing myself...lol, I just think its comical how much lame shit this guy comes up with when he doesnt realize he looks like a delusional faggot.

I just hope the guy hits the treadmill, finds a social life, and find some skills so he can have something to boast about before its too late. This guy is close to 40 folks, his life is literally over as his credibility on this site.

Finito - metrocard.

Can't help it can you? You are a loser and a hypocrite. You just spent the last 3 pages trying to stop me from abusing you by claiming I write too much. You then write that long piece of rambling nonsense based on nothing but the delusions in your head. Do you dog...for the record, you refuse and are unable to debate basketball with me. I exposed you as a closet Isaihsexual, dismantled your weak blog and exposed you in your lame thread about trading David Lee to the Bulls for their entire roster. That thread was one step up from the Chandler for Chris Paul thread...You are sad sad child who obviously has a swollen vagina from my vicious rape of your entire being.

Go ahead...call you boys for reinforcements...again. :teeth: It's clear you can't stand toe to toe with a man and need massive amounts of help.

In conclusion no matter how many miles you run, how many minutes you skip rope you will still be an ugly mongrel that looks like a Pakistani midget with a facial deformity. Go read a book , learn the game of basketball and take a writing class the next time you try to post a blog. Even my blog shits on your blog...lol you just got nothing on me my dude...

johnstarky

Rotation player

DonChris is my enemy.

I'm an honest guy.
Trillion is shit.

Is it bad for the forum?

Hell yes.

Finito - metrocard.

I understand how you feel Metro, I've felt the same way towards many people I disliked in my past.I also understand that you are a guy with a lot of determination who always puts in the right amount of effort to be the best at what he does.There is no doubt that you have people who look up to you.Some people are born with the gift to influence others and I believe that you are one of these people.

I just wish that all these forum battles wouldn't take anything away from the joy of being a Knick fan.I look at almost every Knick fan here as one of my family members.I look at you and the other Latinos posters as being a part of my ethnic family.I never expect the people here to agree with each other or get along with each other but when things get real out of hand, this place looks more like a Roman Colosseum than an NBA forum.Some posters might find entertainment in watching people attack each other but things should never get so out of control that the administrator of the forum has to lock threads.I thought the Thabeet thread was a good read at the beginning and I was looking forward to reading more on the topic but then the thread took an unexpected turn.The thread in which you shared your blog also had the potential of being a great discussion until it took an opposite turn as well.

By no means am I telling you how to deal with people who cross your path.I think you are a mature enough person to solve his own problems.I just hope and pray to God that the tension between posters will diminish over time and that Knicks Online will be able to grow more.

metrocard

Legend
I understand how you feel Metro, I've felt the same way towards many people I disliked in my past.I also understand that you are a guy with a lot of determination who always puts in the right amount of effort to be the best at what he does.There is no doubt that you have people who look up to you.Some people are born with the gift to influence others and I believe that you are one of these people.

I just wish that all these forum battles wouldn't take anything away from the joy of being a Knick fan.I look at almost every Knick fan here as one of my family members.I look at you and the other Latinos posters as being a part of my ethnic family.I never expect the people here to agree with each other or get along with each other but when things get real out of hand, this place looks more like a Roman Colosseum than an NBA forum.Some posters might find entertainment in watching people attack each other but things should never get so out of control that the administrator of the forum has to lock threads.I thought the Thabeet thread was a good read at the beginning and I was looking forward to reading more on the topic but then the thread took an unexpected turn.The thread in which you shared your blog also had the potential of being a great discussion until it took an opposite turn as well.

By no means am I telling you how to deal with people who cross your path.I think you are a mature enough person to solve his own problems.I just hope and pray to God that the tension between posters will diminish over time and that Knicks Online will be able to grow more.

I totally understand this, I've came to the point where I put a lot of people on ignore and ignored a lot of insults and attacks on me for the better of the forum.

We come here for the Knicks, no other reason.
I want to keep it that way.

Thanks for your insight, you should post more often.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I totally understand this, I've came to the point where I put a lot of people on ignore and ignored a lot of insults and attacks on me for the better of the forum.

We come here for the Knicks, no other reason.
I want to keep it that way.

Thanks for your insight, you should post more often.

Ignoring those who don't like us or who want to fight us, is a very powerful weapon against them.When I use to take the 4 and 5 trains, back when I lived in the Bronx, I avoided many conflicts with people by simply ignoring them.Even though it seemed like they were getting the best of me by being the aggressor of the situation, I knew deep down inside that the things they had to say about me had no dominion over me as a person.I also realized that their anger towards me had nothing to do with me but had a lot to do with their troubled personalities.

It's always comforting to know that you have ignored posters in the past.As the Knicks become a better team and as more people begin to sign up to this forum, there are going to be many more future circumstances in which we are going to have to put people on ignore.I wish that wouldn't be the case but some people are going to be impossible to deal with.And the only way that they will get the message across is by being given the silent treatment.

Thanks! I usually try to be more of a reader than a writer while I'm here.Most of my posts are just me ranting about the woes of the Knicks.I try to stay positive about them but it's a very difficult task for me since the Knicks haven't been good for 9 years.But I hope to gain more knowledge from the Knick fans here and be less negative about the Knicks.