Sessions is young and explosive, he can light it up at a moment's notice,
and he played well against the Knicks last year. here's a kid (unlike an
aging Kidd), who's going to get better, and is not just a 1-year buttress
for the MLE. I don't see the Knicks getting Rubio, unless they give up a LOT,
so go for Sessions, keep the Knicks young and hungry and LeBron will like
what he sees.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
man i dont know i rhink the best pick is andre miller because hut is nasty still in a good age has playoff exprience and he plays d can make shots and has good ball handeling what more can u ask in a guy i cant believe people consider kidd over him and what u people think of jamal tinsley we could prob get him cheap and he gets along with walsh so let see id walsh goes after him.

King Ewing

Banned
Jason Kidd is old as heck and plays NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER

Anyone that wants him here is just flat out clueless when it comes to basketball. This isnt 1998, this is 2009, Kidd is done.

Please dont do it Donnie, please dont, thats an Isiah type signing...

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Only way I'd want Kidd is if the Mavericks choke at a trade and give us something awesome like the Nets did with Harris.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I don't see Kid signing with us. There is a possibility Steve Nash could demand a trade. With all the talk of Phoenix trading Amare, I don't see Nash sticking around long. Hughs and Lee for Nash can work. But we played well for half of last season. At the very least we need a backup for Duhon which is what I believe we have in the draft. Ether way we'll be in a slightly better position next season. I emphasize slightly.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Steve Nash, a defensive liability but with his passing he makes up for it. And I think he has more in the bank than Kidd. A lot more.