KnicksFanSince92 is a Fraud.

elcol

Rotation player
thats vile man it doesn't matter who it is you don't just save pics of another dudes girl honestly idc whos it is

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
YOU **** TRANNYS BRO..
30793_126028794098666_100000746395956_172689_234908_n.jpg

EVIDENCE

Damn kid you got me...my pregnant 22 year old fiance is really a tranny. Look at her huge cock, ugly face and adams apple. Damn son, Im exposed. :teeth::teeth:

iSaYughh

Starter
Damn kid you got me...my pregnant 22 year old fiance is really a tranny. Look at her huge cock, ugly face and adams apple. Damn son, Im exposed. :teeth::teeth:

:teeth: The self-ownage continues. He took the soiled scraps of rotted meat Red threw him for encouragement to heart. :teeth:

1star, why don't you run along n steal some of your mother's coin and just build Trill a monument of him taking a giant shit on you. Save the time of constantly building him up while you think you're searching for a victory here, but really just finding your way back to fcking yourself.

iSaYughh

Starter
Im sorry guys but i had to do this. The stat is a fraud thread pisses me off everyday when i read it. Lets take a look at some of my mans posts this year.

First we got the
Fire Walsh and Dantoni = whopping 1 star thread.

Then during the winstreak my man gets excited in his pants and throws up this thread.
CAn Dantoni get credit??? = Finally giving D'ant some credit but still confused. 1 star
Doesnt he want D'ant fired????????

Then comes the Stat is a Fraud thread = Roasted. 1 star

Next he wants to throw Rautins under the bus which is ok i guess with the ROTTEns is a FRAUD thread. But what confuses me is a couple of weeks later he makes the Can rautins get some minutes? thread. = 1 star ?????????

Then we start losing so he dont want to give D'ant no more credit n throws this thread in there. Fire Damntoni Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = 1 star.

After all the losing recently he throws up this thread on are rook.
Have You Seen Fields???? = 1 star. SMH

Whats wit dude?

KO Pitbull of Truth. :teeth:

He was a Gallo hater for a bit, too, then looked kindly upon The Cock...likely not realizing his name isn't an actual cock to felate.

Paul1355

All Star
I Gave Dantoni Some Credit Because Credit Was Do. I Have Nothing Against Him I Just Think Mike Woodson Or Scot Skiles Would Fit

Rautins Was A Fraud Until I Saw Him In Garbage Minutes In The Blowout To Phoenix And Felton Was Looking Worn Out So I Figured Why Not Relieve Felton.

And What Have You Contributed? Nothing Gtfo Fraud
scot skiles would be awesome

drpapi23

Rookie
hogannnn don't mind this geek ass ***** he dunno what he's talking bout. just reading some of the comments makes me:
66awbkn.gif

metrocard

Legend
Wow...sad to see this forum at an all time low with such low quality posters. Are we really making these kind of threads? SMH.

You guys are bored and got way too much time on your hands lately. Making the forum unreadable. If you going to spend that much time here, be sure to make quality post. Not garbage.

Thanks.

Rono just ignore dude & continue to be the poster you are. Your post's speak for themself... A quality poster with strong insight. Thats good enough for most posters around here.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Rono just ignore dude & continue to be the poster you are. Your post's speak for themself... A quality poster with strong insight. Thats good enough for most posters around here.

You're talking like this thread started yesterday.

I'm alright dude, still doin what i do.. But thx.

Last edited:

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
Im sorry guys but i had to do this. The stat is a fraud thread pisses me off everyday when i read it. Lets take a look at some of my mans posts this year.

First we got the
Fire Walsh and Dantoni = whopping 1 star thread.

Then during the winstreak my man gets excited in his pants and throws up this thread.
CAn Dantoni get credit??? = Finally giving D'ant some credit but still confused. 1 star
Doesnt he want D'ant fired????????

Then comes the Stat is a Fraud thread = Roasted. 1 star

Next he wants to throw Rautins under the bus which is ok i guess with the ROTTEns is a FRAUD thread. But what confuses me is a couple of weeks later he makes the Can rautins get some minutes? thread. = 1 star ?????????

Then we start losing so he dont want to give D'ant no more credit n throws this thread in there. Fire Damntoni Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = 1 star.

After all the losing recently he throws up this thread on are rook.
Have You Seen Fields???? = 1 star. SMH

Whats wit dude?

haha yes! after everything this guy says im just smmfh like... what the **** is this guy talking about, dont forget about his trade melo thread.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I Gave Dantoni Some Credit Because Credit Was Do. I Have Nothing Against Him I Just Think Mike Woodson Or Scot Skiles Would Fit

Rautins Was A Fraud Until I Saw Him In Garbage Minutes In The Blowout To Phoenix And Felton Was Looking Worn Out So I Figured Why Not Relieve Felton.

And What Have You Contributed? Nothing Gtfo Fraud

I, for one, like to read multiple opinions, whether for or against, what I might lean toward. I think that we sometimes fall into trying to control others and don't even know it: we can't just chalk up something we disagree with to another man's right to express his opinion.

Anyway, keep up the good work.