Lawrence Frank

robert56

Benchwarmer
hahahahahahaha what a joke this thread is.

Mike D'Antoni is in the top 5 coaches in the NBA right now. You can' really judge that though since his team is crap.

Maybe when he was with the Suns he was in the top 5 but that was with Nash leading the team.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i still cant get over the fact that people in this forum want lawrence frank as their coach :/ jesus we might as well try and get vinny del negro and mike dunleavy while we r at it

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Bro I feel exactly the same. I think of ko.com as my home team and I hate it when these foolish rants go public. It's embarrassing to the site

Those Knicksonline awards of the year should be coming around soon. I would like to nominate this thread as part of "Most Useless/Pathetic Thread" awards.

dpryde

Benchwarmer
I thought this thread was meant to be as a joke. I had no idea people here think that lawrence frank could do anything to help us. He'd be a worse hire than larry brown for us.

Starks

Starter
Those Knicksonline awards of the year should be coming around soon. I would like to nominate this thread as part of "Most Useless/Pathetic Thread" awards.

Thats my favorite thread. It should be an annual feature on the site with a date it goes up.

p0nder

Starter
co-signing with starks all over this thread.

Frank are you ****in kidding me? what are you on and can i get some?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
LOL You people need to chill out.I never said he would be great for the Knicks, but if you think D'Antoni is much better than you're crazy.