Lee open to all offers

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I've become excited about who we'll be getting back for Lee and Nate, the change that'll come with them gone, that i dont really care to keep them, and continue with the same group of guys...the group we have doesn't work; we've been shown that clearly..shaking things up a bit and starting with a new slate of players, except for Chandler and Gallo would be fun and entertaining till we can really get down to business next off season..

Everyone loves Dlee and Nate cause they hustle, which is expected...but the bottom line is Dlee can't play D for nothing and he just isn't a true center, obviously...if we can hold on to him for i'd say 6 or 7 mill tops then do it. if not we'll see what we can get in exchange for him..

If it's between Nate and Dlee then i think Dlee will stay, but i don't think either of them will be brought back.. Nate is a talented bench player...we need talented starters first

Kiyaman

Legend
I've become excited about who we'll be getting back for Lee and Nate, the change that'll come with them gone, that i dont really care to keep them, and continue with the same group of guys...the group we have doesn't work; we've been shown that clearly..shaking things up a bit and starting with a new slate of players, except for Chandler and Gallo would be fun and entertaining till we can really get down to business next off season..

Everyone loves Dlee and Nate cause they hustle, which is expected...but the bottom line is Dlee can't play D for nothing and he just isn't a true center, obviously...if we can hold on to him for i'd say 6 or 7 mill tops then do it. if not we'll see what we can get in exchange for him..

If it's between Nate and Dlee then i think Dlee will stay, but i don't think either of them will be brought back.. Nate is a talented bench player...we need talented starters first

u sound like u actually like the idea of the Knicks becomming a Lottery Franchise team for the next 5 years (do to this 2010 Plan).
Donnie Walsh and Dantoni wont be here in NY 4 years from now....but some team will give David Lee a 5 year contract this offseason.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Let them both go, but I have a feeling that the only one that stays is Nate. He just keeps getting better and would be a Barbosa type player coming off the bench in the system. However, David Lee has to go and let another team give him Dampier and Troy Murphy type money.

Kiyaman

Legend
I wonder how this season would've turned out if the Knicks had 2 BIGMEN in their small rotation....allowing Lee to play some defense.

Alot of our Knick-Fans have me LOL constantly with their evaluation of Lee in this season rotation:

SF-Harrington whom coach Don Nelson refuse to put up with his poor defensive performance as a PF/SF rebounder on the Warriors

SG/SF-Jefferies whom never averaged 5 rebounds in his career being used as a center and PF in Dantoni rotation.

And the Big LOL joke is all the Knick-Fans that keep saying stupid shuuut like we get rid of everyone except Gallo and Chandler....a 19 year old back problem Mr. softeee Gallo is a Charles Smith waiting to happen.

Each of the 32 wins this season was on the backs and strong effort of Duhon, Nate, Chandler, and Lee, performance in a 6 to 7 man rotation that only had 2 guards and 1 bigman.
These 4-players are the KEEPERS for the 2010-11 season!

It's the other 11 players on the roster that have to step-up their performance or be replaced before the 2010-11 season.
And that means fake back injury Gallo too (put his name into some trades).
That should be the 2010 Plan (getting hard-work ethic players).
Knick-Fans been crying for DEFENSE the season Marbury made the statement that he was the best Guard in the NBA.
And we go and hire a defenseless-coach without hiring a defensive coordinator as his assistant.

GetRealistic

Starter
QUOTE]

Fake back injury? You really have lost it. I've come to the conclusion you just post for the pure fact of you like to hear yourself talk.

Its like your routine you come on every morning and post even if what your saying is the same repetitive nonsense from the past 5 years.

Talk about something new instead of your ever going romance with David Lee, and Renaldo Balkman.

Kiyaman

Legend
QUOTE]

Fake back injury? You really have lost it. I've come to the conclusion you just post for the pure fact of you like to hear yourself talk.

Its like your routine you come on every morning and post even if what your saying is the same repetitive nonsense from the past 5 years.

Talk about something new instead of your ever going romance with David Lee, and Renaldo Balkman.

U got a love-jones for Gallo

u forgot Ariza and D.Nichols

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I honestly don't get why you want Lee gone and would'nt try anything to keep this guy a Knick.Listen I am TIRED and SICK of losing and I think its past time to start keeping our best young players on the Knicks.I am sick of hearing about 2010!! What about now don't you want to win now?It sure does'nt sound like it.All I see on here is let Lee and Nate go we don't need them which is bullshit imo.Everybody knows we need them on our team if we even want to think about making the playoffs.Some of you guys have your heads so far up Labron James,Dwade's asses that im starting to think you don't care nothing about the Knicks except for James and Wade.

NY has overpaid alot of srubs with millions just to watch them set on the bench.Im tired of that crap and we have a player in Lee that is no scrub at all and deserves 8=10 million imo.He is a work horse that wants to win and will do anything to win.He does all the dirty work out there on the floor and was the main reason we won every single game this past year.Yet some on here want him gone which means you want us to keep losing for the forseeable future.

I don't blame Lee at all to go out on the market and see what they offer him.I garrentee he will get what he deserves from another team and keep kicking ass like he has here in NY.I find it laughable that NY has dished out the money for the past 20 years or so to any player they wanted...BUT when we start getting these great young players in Lee and Nate the front office of the Knicks all of a sudden wants to keep that money in the pockets.It looks like to me that the front office wants to keep losing for 20 more years along with some fans on here b/c they don't want to keep their best young talent on the team.Dream and wish all you want about James and Wade coming to NY b/c thats all it is is a dream.James isn't coming and Wade isn't either so if you want to keep losing then let Lee and Nate go.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I wonder how this season would've turned out if the Knicks had 2 BIGMEN in their small rotation....allowing Lee to play some defense.

Alot of our Knick-Fans have me LOL constantly with their evaluation of Lee in this season rotation:

SF-Harrington whom coach Don Nelson refuse to put up with his poor defensive performance as a PF/SF rebounder on the Warriors

SG/SF-Jefferies whom never averaged 5 rebounds in his career being used as a center and PF in Dantoni rotation.

And the Big LOL joke is all the Knick-Fans that keep saying stupid shuuut like we get rid of everyone except Gallo and Chandler....a 19 year old back problem Mr. softeee Gallo is a Charles Smith waiting to happen.

Each of the 32 wins this season was on the backs and strong effort of Duhon, Nate, Chandler, and Lee, performance in a 6 to 7 man rotation that only had 2 guards and 1 bigman.
These 4-players are the KEEPERS for the 2010-11 season!

It's the other 11 players on the roster that have to step-up their performance or be replaced before the 2010-11 season.
That should be the 2010 Plan (getting hard-work ethic players).
Knick-Fans been crying for DEFENSE the season Marbury made the statement that he was the best Guard in the NBA.
And we go and hire a defenseless-coach without hiring a defensive coordinator as his assistant.
You can't exclude Harrington as a benefactor. He single handedly defeated the Kings mid season.

Kiyaman

Legend
I honestly don't get why you want Lee gone and would'nt try anything to keep this guy a Knick.Listen I am TIRED and SICK of losing and I think its past time to start keeping our best young players on the Knicks.I am sick of hearing about 2010!! What about now don't you want to win now?It sure does'nt sound like it.All I see on here is let Lee and Nate go we don't need them which is bullshit imo.Everybody knows we need them on our team if we even want to think about making the playoffs.Some of you guys have your heads so far up Labron James,Dwade's asses that im starting to think you don't care nothing about the Knicks except for James and Wade.

NY has overpaid alot of srubs with millions just to watch them set on the bench.Im tired of that crap and we have a player in Lee that is no scrub at all and deserves 8=10 million imo.He is a work horse that wants to win and will do anything to win.He does all the dirty work out there on the floor and was the main reason we won every single game this past year.Yet some on here want him gone which means you want us to keep losing for the forseeable future.

I don't blame Lee at all to go out on the market and see what they offer him.I garrentee he will get what he deserves from another team and keep kicking ass like he has here in NY.I find it laughable that NY has dished out the money for the past 20 years or so to any player they wanted...BUT when we start getting these great young players in Lee and Nate the front office of the Knicks all of a sudden wants to keep that money in the pockets.It looks like to me that the front office wants to keep losing for 20 more years along with some fans on here b/c they don't want to keep their best young talent on the team.Dream and wish all you want about James and Wade coming to NY b/c thats all it is is a dream.James isn't coming and Wade isn't either so if you want to keep losing then let Lee and Nate go.

Cosign!
Nicely put

When we finally gets some decent draft picks that are worth resigning we decide to lower the salary cap by taking in any and all short contracts....even 2 year contracts of career ending injury players (Mobley).