LJs advisors are brilliant. Their opus should be taught in colleges!

mafra

Legend
Read my thread please (http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8292)...this idea of failure is nonsense. Yea because it's either Lebron or nothing...We are just going to sit on all that cap space and not acquire any other players. :rolling:

Don't worry. It's nonsense. I recall the Rory days of Sparrow and King. 2 years of losing? I haven't seen success since I was born in '74. Sure, we had a good run in the 90s, but were left with nothing but bitterness and stories of trips to strip clubs in HOTlanta.

Already with STAT and GALLO we have hope. LJ is coming! One if by sea, 2 if by land...

Even w/out LJ, at least we'll be wacthable again.

Crawford and Harrington were almost the same type player. No big deal with that lateral move. Randolph was good, and would have paired well with Lee.... BUt I'm cool with what Walsh did.

We wouldn't win anything with those players. MAYBE a 2nd round appearance. BIG DEAL.

At least, while losing, we had the hope that was 7/01/10. That hope kept us warm.... And it gave us a shot.

Will it work? FInd out tomorrow night.

How did the Knicks fail when they landed one of the best big men in basketball??? Also, Lebron is still in play so i'm not quite sure what your panties are in a bunch about.

RELAX

I agree! If the knicks presented the best case they possibly could for him to join them and he decides to go to another team, how is that a failure? They put their cards on the table, presented their case, and had a follow up meeting with his people. That's all you can ask for, they had a shot, they still have a shot. Not trying would be a failure.

LeFlume

All Star
No we will have 12 active player on our roster like everybody else. But IF LeBron sign somewhere else it's gonna be a very tough time. Boston Celtics played 3 games on national TV the year before the big three.

With the big three they played 20 games on national Tv. Everybody jumped on the celtics bandwagon. With LeBron that would happen to us. Without LeBron we'll stay in the shadow and players won't line up to play for us. Todays players wanna play and win on national TV.

That won't happen in New York without The King. It's business and it's all about marketing. Championship is something you win in the boardroom in this day and age. Those days when you won a championship on the court alone are long gone. :boohoo: