Magic interested in Ronny Turiaf

Bunta

Benchwarmer

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
**** no, son. You're new here n to Knick nation. Watch enough games and you can see the intangibles that a white hustler like Lee brings to the table. As good and talented as Amare is, he can never have "it".

We would be blessed, like Santa himself descending from the sky and putting a red dildo into the Warrior franchise, if we could convince them to take STAT off our hands for Lee. At this point, it would likely take returning Turiaf and getting Azzy healthy and sending him, too.

Hahaha, WarriorsFanSince2010 would love this!

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
What about Tyson Chandler

Does anybody have some information on Tyson Chandler. If he is supposedly the best defender on the Mavs and the reason why they are much improved this year why not pursue him as his contact is expiring this season. Tyson Chandler would be the perfect compliment to our front line and would shore up our defense and get a ton of rebounds and blocks. I also think he would be able to keep up in D'antoni's style as he is a great pick n' roll player as he proved when he was in New Orleans with Paul He would solve like half of our problems. He is the closest to a perfect fit I can think of right now. Is there a reason why this idea is getting no press? He has got to be a better option then Marc Gasol, Anderson Varejao or Marcus Camby, certainly Pryzbilla and Igudala.

If we don't get Melo for the right price (Gallo and Curry) I think pursuing Tyson Chandler and a back up point guard would enable us to battle with the Celtics and Lakers and basically shut down the paint against teams with no bigs.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Reddick and their 1st round pick. Trade Randolph for another 1st round pick.

Now we have either 3 first round picks to build with, or we make a last ditch attempt to get Carmelo.

Turiaf is good, but if we can sell high on him... DO IT. Dude just can't stay healthy long enough for us to depend on him.

Reddick would give us that SG we need. Drain 3s.

LOL! you had me going for a second! I was like "that crack must be doing him good!"

Yeah, if all they are offering is Chris Duhon and they are "willing" to part w Q Rich, I'd say then there is no way in hell we even consider this deal

That said, I would love Duhon as a backup......but 1. he makes about one million more dollars per year than he is worth, 2. he has about 2 more years on his contract than I think he is worth and 3. no way we ship some one who is actully in our rotation for him (maybe if they wanted Bill Walker, Andy Rautins and Roger Mason).

So basically, on to the next trade rumor!

mafra

Legend
Does anybody have some information on Tyson Chandler. If he is supposedly the best defender on the Mavs and the reason why they are much improved this year why not pursue him as his contact is expiring this season. Tyson Chandler would be the perfect compliment to our front line and would shore up our defense and get a ton of rebounds and blocks. I also think he would be able to keep up in D'antoni's style as he is a great pick n' roll player as he proved when he was in New Orleans with Paul He would solve like half of our problems. He is the closest to a perfect fit I can think of right now. Is there a reason why this idea is getting no press? He has got to be a better option then Marc Gasol, Anderson Varejao or Marcus Camby, certainly Pryzbilla and Igudala.

If we don't get Melo for the right price (Gallo and Curry) I think pursuing Tyson Chandler and a back up point guard would enable us to battle with the Celtics and Lakers and basically shut down the paint against teams with no bigs.

Thinking Dolan would steal a Cuban player is unreasonable, don't you think? PLUS, all things equal.... Texas doesn't have a state tax, so even if $ is the same, he'll get less if he comes to NY.

Trade for Okefor. Sign Marc Gasol. Those are more realistic options.

moneyg

Starter
we have to keep turiaf and add a big...

its a simple as that..

no to duhon.. rather have telfair on the cheap

Duhorn's is only good at tricking people into thinking he's a good player. I don't know what the Knicks brass saw in him and The Magic musta been watching last years Knick highlight reels instead of the actual games. That whole season was an illusion and I'm sure they wish they can renig on that contract they just gave him...I wouldn't pay his ass monopoly cash.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ehhh almost...

Stats been good for us but lets be reality, Lee was better. A much better rebounder, defender, and I even think that he was more clutch late in games. He was a guy that you could rely on down the stretch.

Does anyone think that the Warriors would take Amare and maybe a future 1st rounder for Lee?

Im gonna go to ESPN trade machine and see if i can come up with a proposal that i can perhaps submit to Donnie Walsh

Why would you even consider STAT or Lee when we are already have Curry under contract?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Why would you even consider STAT or Lee when we are already have Curry under contract?

Damn good point! It's clear we can just resign Curry to a max contract and use STAT to acquire some solid pieces like Harrington, Darko and Nate.

Duhon
Qrich
Rose
Harrington
Curry

Darko and Nate off the bench

Deep versatile team that could easily win 70+ games a year! Damn...a dynasty is so close!

iSaYughh

Starter
Damn good point! It's clear we can just resign Curry to a max contract and use STAT to acquire some solid pieces like Harrington, Darko and Nate.

Duhon
Qrich
*Rose*
Harrington
Curry

Darko and Nate off the bench

Deep versatile team that could easily win 70+ games a year! Damn...a dynasty is so close!

Malik or Derreck? Not Derreck, I hope, where his 1dimemsional ass would make Mike No'D'antini displace the eminently versatile Qrich from sg and squander his talents at a less premium position of sf all because a hotshot chucker wanted to shoot!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Malik or Derreck? Not Derreck, I hope, where his 1dimemsional ass would make Mike No'D'antini displace the eminently versatile Qrich from sg and squander his talents at a less premium position of sf all because a hotshot chucker wanted to shoot!

Neither...Jalen Rose! I am sure a max MLE contract offering will get him out of retirement.

iSaYughh

Starter
Neither...Jalen Rose! I am sure a max MLE contract offering will get him out of retirement.

**phew** Even better. He'll probably find a way to have even fresher legs and more drive than when we was with us; with this nice rest he's had to figure out the best way to translate his skills into 2011 NBA domination!

To improve our PR and organizational glory, tho, and solidify the depth needed in this league to contend with the big boys and leave those idiotic cap-stretched orgs like MIA, BOS, and LA in the basement for good, we just need to have faith that Isiah can do right by Ewing and embolden the Ewing family by bringing in versatile sf Ewing Jr. with a ML deal of his own, to learn under veteran wizard Rose.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Thinking Dolan would steal a Cuban player is unreasonable, don't you think? PLUS, all things equal.... Texas doesn't have a state tax, so even if $ is the same, he'll get less if he comes to NY.

Trade for Okefor. Sign Marc Gasol. Those are more realistic options.

You make a valid point, this state tax is killing us. However, I did a little homework on Marc Gasol, he is a pretty good center as well and can pass like his brother. From the looks of it Memphis is going to throw everything at him like they did with Rudy Gay. If New Orleans somehow was willing to let Chris Paul go, then would I take on Okafur's bloated contract as part of a bigger deal that landed both of em'.