Marbury & Dannio News Updates

kevin_405

Rookie
Marbury deserves everything he has been getting from Dantoni..

He was never a team player... cried a lot about contract in Minnisota when he was playing with KG.. when he moved to NJ wrote Trade Me , All Alone etc on his shoes that forced NJ into a trade.. Got into trouble with coaching staff in Phoenix and NY..

Then there are the off the court issues with all the crap statements he makes..

This player is a true cancer.. if he truely had any sense of selfrespect he would take a buy out at 5-10mil iand then try to play on some other team.. instead he is not ready to negotiate .. which is why he is in his current state..

Not getting playing time this year and also not being allowed to practice is going to make this guy rusty and he should himself realize that..

Let him rot and learn his lesson..

I am not a NY fan but the way Knicks are beating the shit out of the scum has made me cheer for Knicks to win and get to the playoffs..

That should be a lesson to not just Marburry but also Eddie Curry and all the other players who think they are bigger than the sport..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

He was never a team player... cried a lot about contract in Minnisota when he was playing with KG.. when he moved to NJ wrote Trade Me , All Alone etc on his shoes that forced NJ into a trade.. Got into trouble with coaching staff in Phoenix and NY..

This player is a true cancer.. if he truely had any sense of selfrespect he would take a buy out at 5-10mil iand then try to play on some other team.. instead he is not ready to negotiate .. which is why he is in his current state..

Not getting playing time this year and also not being allowed to practice is going to make this guy rusty and he should himself realize that..

I am not a NY fan but the way Knicks are beating the shit out of the scum has made me cheer for Knicks to win and get to the playoffs..

That should be a lesson to not just Marburry but also Eddie Curry and all the other players who think they are bigger than the sport..

Marburys attitude was poor earlier in his career but its improves alot of the past couple of years so shut the FUKK UP F@GGOT
icon_flickoff.gif

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ and Marbury trained and workedout this offseason lke he never did before like he had something to prove and he did with alot of haters and cirtics saying he was a "has been"..he was gonna have a career year only to have what D'Antoni did stop him.

Marburys attitude was poor earlier in his career but its improves alot of the past couple of years so shut the FUKK UP F@GGOT :****off:

That's bull and you know it MSG. That Newbee posted a totaly on target post about your boy Starbury so if your going to tell him to shut the F-ck up at least come up with a real reason. Does a good attitude come from pre-season crazy ass rants that were going to be the best, blackmailing your coach or getting told to stay home by your whole team?

GREAT POST NEWBEE!

Paul1355

All Star

Many events have happened since those days with Steph. I think he just doesn't care anymore. His dad dying I think has a lot to do with his recent attitude adjustment. He's also a very spiritual person now always talking about God and it seems like nothing at first, but it has a powerful affect on guys that as egotistic as Marbury.

the Steph a few years ago I'd say shut the hell up...but the new Steph right now should be playing. If Mike D is going to keep Duhon and Crawford in the back court then they should give Marbury the minutes at backup SG and Nate all the minutes for backup PG.

kevin_405

Rookie
Thanks for the endorsement..

That's bull and you know it MSG. That Newbee posted a totaly on target post about your boy Starbury so if your going to tell him to shut the F-ck up at least come up with a real reason. Does a good attitude come from pre-season crazy ass rants that were going to be the best, blackmailing your coach or getting told to stay home by your whole team?

GREAT POST NEWBEE!

kevin_405

Rookie
Paul1355

On what basis are u claiming an attiude adjustment..

He has not said anything this year thats the only change i see.. But that may be for fear of getting fined..

Last year i think he had his fair share of eccentricities in the battles with Issaih and then there is the Knicks intern incident.. He does things that make him look like a rookie not a 30 year old mature senior player who should be a positive influence on his team mates..

Even his current decision to stay on and endure reflects poor judgement and greed. If he just cares about the money he should try to stay out of the news..
If he cares about playing basketball he should give up his current contract and try to get a backup role on any of the championship calibare teams..

Hopefully he learns his lesson and starts utilizing his talent positively instead of his ego..

Many events have happened since those days with Steph. I think he just doesn't care anymore. His dad dying I think has a lot to do with his recent attitude adjustment. He's also a very spiritual person now always talking about God and it seems like nothing at first, but it has a powerful affect on guys that as egotistic as Marbury.

the Steph a few years ago I'd say shut the hell up...but the new Steph right now should be playing. If Mike D is going to keep Duhon and Crawford in the back court then they should give Marbury the minutes at backup SG and Nate all the minutes for backup PG.

kevin_405

Rookie
Isn't it a coincidence that it was supposed to his contract year.. Sadly DAntoni beat his to it and put the team before the individual...

I think the Mike D is going to be good for the team..

^ and Marbury trained and workedout this offseason lke he never did before like he had something to prove and he did with alot of haters and cirtics saying he was a "has been"..he was gonna have a career year only to have what D'Antoni did stop him.

Paul1355

All Star
Paul1355

On what basis are u claiming an attiude adjustment..

He has not said anything this year thats the only change i see.. But that may be for fear of getting fined..

Last year i think he had his fair share of eccentricities in the battles with Issaih and then there is the Knicks intern incident.. He does things that make him look like a rookie not a 30 year old mature senior player who should be a positive influence on his team mates..

Even his current decision to stay on and endure reflects poor judgement and greed. If he just cares about the money he should try to stay out of the news..
If he cares about playing basketball he should give up his current contract and try to get a backup role on any of the championship calibare teams..

Hopefully he learns his lesson and starts utilizing his talent positively instead of his ego..

Just look at the way he conducts interviews. He is different. And he isn't bitching. And he is not becoming a distraction by saying any comments to the media that might start up drama.

Different from last year...and that's a huge positive for Steph.

Just look at the way he conducts interviews. He is different. And he isn't bitching. And he is not becoming a distraction by saying any comments to the media that might start up drama.

Weird Hugs to reporters who don't like you to begin with and telling people you'll pray for them when they don't ask you for it is an insult where I'm from?

TunerAddict

Starter

He hasn't changed a bit. He has just learned to control himself. He as a person is EXACTLY the same. Hes just learned to say things professionally.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats what we were saying about him before great player that needs to change his attitude and be more proffesional now that he has your saying he didnt change?...old steph woulda went nuts over not playing but he has grown as a player and person.

jpz17

Starter
Isn't it a coincidence that it was supposed to his contract year.. Sadly DAntoni beat his to it and put the team before the individual...

I think the Mike D is going to be good for the team..

yo kevin.. were you the guy I recruited?

TunerAddict

Starter
thats what we were saying about him before great player that needs to change his attitude and be more proffesional now that he has your saying he didnt change?...old steph woulda went nuts over not playing but he has grown as a player and person.

No man, you misunderstand me. I'm saying he has learned how to act. Its just that people in general do NOT change. Deep down inside him he is the same person, he still feels the same way. He has just learned to do whats good for his career, say the right things. Hes like a politician.

jpz17

Starter

exactly, and he only started all that in the first place because he hated Isiah

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
its a known fact that the majority of the knick players dislike marbury and i feel that if d'antoni played marbury, the same thing that happened last season when isiah decided to play marbury even though the team said not to will happen again(a lot of L's)....marbury would have probably have a good individual season but the team would have been pathetic

jpz17

Starter
its a known fact that the majority of the knick players dislike marbury and i feel that if d'antoni played marbury, the same thing that happened last season when isiah decided to play marbury even though the team said not to will happen again(a lot of L's)....marbury would have probably have a good individual season but the team would have been pathetic

lets see.. Malik Rose, Quentin Richardson, o crap I'm out of names.. wait, does D'Antoni play?