Marbury kicked out of front row seat at MSG during Knicks Season Opener

KBlack25

Starter
Knicks have done more against Marbury than Marbury has done to them.
This is becoming embarassing and pathetic of the Knicks organization to look like the heartbroke obsessed loser BF who can't stop to seek revenge and embarass his ex.

Dude. He was sitting in the wrong seat. They moved him. They would move any common citizen sitting in the wrong seat. Most of them wouldn't make a scene about it. Marbury did.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This is becoming embarassing and pathetic of the Knicks organization to look like the heartbroke obsessed loser BF who can't stop to seek revenge and embarass his ex.

Wait. That's what Mebury looks like. Sitting behind the bench (not his seat) with a video camera, calling for D'Antoni to be fired. He's the one that looks like the obsessed, stalking loser.

Papajoe

Benchwarmer
Marbury is crazy and may or may not be stalking the Knicks. But can anyone explain to me why Marc Berman of the Post keeps writing about him. Why would he report that Marbury thinks D"Antoni should be fired. How incompetent. Find another angle or if you think he should be fired write that as your opinion don't drag a crazy delusional out to cover your own thoughts.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Marbury is crazy and may or may not be stalking the Knicks. But can anyone explain to me why Marc Berman of the Post keeps writing about him. Why would he report that Marbury thinks D"Antoni should be fired. How incompetent. Find another angle or if you think he should be fired write that as your opinion don't drag a crazy delusional out to cover your own thoughts.

Either Marc Berman just wants to use a controversial figure like Marbury to get people to respond to his blogs or he secretly gets paid by Marbury to write about him.I don't think that Berman brings anything informative as a Knick beat writer. Eighty five percent of his blogs consist of Knick ranting, Marbury's life and meaningless information that the average Knick fan already knows.You could learn more about the Knicks from this forum than you would from something that Berman wrote.

I think that Berman should stick to covering Ice Hockey.He probably didn't even watch the Knicks before he became a writer for them. Thank God that they're other options,when it comes to reading about the Knicks, like Alan Hahn of Newsday, Frank Isola of the Daily News, and Tommy Dee of the Knicks blog.

Last edited:

richtree

Rotation player
Marbury probably thinks he is makin a movie or something....

I don't care how crazy he is, he should be playing basketball here, in Eurpose, Asia, the YMCA somewhere....

You can add to your basketball life. I doubt he will ever play again in the NBA.

quiggle

Starter
seeing how much he craves attention, does this mean his whole Starbury movement was just a publicity stunt or did he really do this out of genuine goodness for lower income folks?

tiger0330

Legend
Would it have been too much to ask if he just sat in his seat and watched the game? I'd respect him for that but no he needs to get his name in the newspaper and pull some BS move like he did at the game. Next time he comes to a game, he should strip buck naked and streak around MSG, that'll get his name in the newspaper.