McGrady hopes to stick with Knicks

knicksin60

Starter
WHHHHHHOOAAAAAA, are you saying tracy mcgrady is a poor mans version of shawn marion?. that may be the biggest joke of my lifetime. I am not even gonna spend my time trying to explain this on. I hope you can figure it out on your own buddy!

At this point in his career, it would be a surprise if he played as good as Marion did in his prime.But if he could stay healthy, he would be a difference maker for the Knicks.

Last edited:

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
WHHHHHHOOAAAAAA, are you saying tracy mcgrady is a poor mans version of shawn marion?. that may be the biggest joke of my lifetime. I am not even gonna spend my time trying to explain this on. I hope you can figure it out on your own buddy!

Hate on D'Antoni as much as you want but he made Marion. Check his stats, Marion hasn't even been close to when he got selected as all-star under D'Antoni. I'm not saying T-Mac is going to become Marion when he was on the Suns but don't underestimate D'Antoni's repertoire on coaching good to great players.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Hate on D'Antoni as much as you want but he made Marion. Check his stats, Marion hasn't even been close to when he got selected as all-star under D'Antoni. I'm not saying T-Mac is going to become Marion when he was on the Suns but don't underestimate D'Antoni's repertoire on coaching good to great players.

After seeing how good Chris Duhon was playing in his first couple of months with the Knicks, I thought that D'antoni was going to eventually transform him into Rod Strickland.But then he came back down to earth and was exposed as being a below average player.

Last edited:

milchshake

Benchwarmer
I'm very pleased with McGrady attitude and his willingness to play. He want be part of something big in NYK, that shows he had heart and he's not 23 milion dollar cinderella. On nyk site we could read that it will be pivotal point for the franchise... if Tracy's shape is like he said nearly 100 % it really could give us a lot of reasons for not being ashamed of longer. Let's win at least 15 games more in this season :gony:

Last edited:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
David Lee, Sergio Rodriguez and Tracy McGrady = A poor man's Amar'e Stoudemire,Steve Nash and Shawn Marion.

No. Wilson Chandler is a poor man's Shawn Marion.

Not like there is anything wrong with that.

"I've made a lot of money over my career and I could retire right now and I could be fine financially. My kids can be fine when they get older. Money is not an issue for me," McGrady said.

This quote makes me feel positive about the future. If we do get something this summer, you know T-mac is going to want to stay, and he doesn't care about price.

Could he finally get out of the first round with us?

Maybe it's just like Ricky Rubio, I feel like it was meant to be. But who knows for sure

skisloper

Starter
No. Wilson Chandler is a poor man's Shawn Marion.

Not like there is anything wrong with that.

"I've made a lot of money over my career and I could retire right now and I could be fine financially. My kids can be fine when they get older. Money is not an issue for me," McGrady said.

This quote makes me feel positive about the future. If we do get something this summer, you know T-mac is going to want to stay, and he doesn't care about price.

Lets not kid ourselves....This is what he says now....If he is 85% back to the way he was and the knicks offer 5 million and the Bulls ( purpose of point) offer him 11 million lets see what happens then.

One can only hope and Pray....

Long Live Donnie

Now he is even worse than Marion