Melo trashes Phil Sleepy Jax

mafra

Legend
Carmelo Anthony on Phil Jackson: “…He was definitely on his Zen shlt…We ain’t pay him no mind…But when you start the backdoor shlt…now you lose respect…”

Mero: “I knew something was up when he did the…’LeBron & his posse’…I ain’t heard that word since Mario Van Peebles”

Melo: “He put me in a fvcked up position with that”

Mero: “Sittin there sleepin at practice bro…”

Jadakiss: “I think I read somewhere he only wanted to coach home games. That’s when I knew it was over, that’s when I knew we got the wrong Phil”

Melo: “…Like what you mean you only want to coach home games? Like what you come here for? We threw you the keys…
“…You wanna make it seem like there’s a distance between me and you, so you give everybody else the love, maybe thinking I’m gonna feel a certain type of way”

Jada: “You was very professional”

Melo: “I know the game. I study guys…The Jeters, A-Rods, the Marburys, Darryl Strawberry, I studied the New Yorkers to see how you should navigate…So I knew all of that coming in. So it wasn’t nothing anybody could say or do—or try to do. it wasn’t nothin…“

Full Carmelo Anthony, Kid Mero & Jadakiss show includes Melo’s current thinking on the Knicks and the “white hat” they need @7PMinBrooklyn