Michael Redd anyone? NYK interested...

mafra

Legend
The Heat, Bulls, Celtics and Knicks all have Michael Redd on the radar.

This shouldn't come as a surprise as it was reported back in August that Redd was expected to sign with an Eastern Conference contender. All four teams listed fit that description, and he's one potential bargain in free agency that teams without much cap space might look to sign. He'll be looking to rebuild his stock following two consecutive ACL tears.

(Rotoworld)

-----

I've always felt MR should've been a Knick. NY made the boner by taking F-Weiss over local ST product Ron Artest. So they tried to atone the next year by taking L-Postell, even though I felt Ohio State stud M-Redd was the better player.

Now, does it come full-circle?

Take a chance on Redd, sign Grant Hill plus either Joel Przybilla or Jeff Foster, hope SHUMP is the real deal... go to battle!

Billups
Hill
Anthony
Amar'e
Przybilla or Foster

With Redd, Douglas, Walker & Shump off the bench. To go with Turiaf & either Joorts or Jordan.

nyk_nyk

All Star
The Heat, Bulls, Celtics and Knicks all have Michael Redd on the radar.

This shouldn't come as a surprise as it was reported back in August that Redd was expected to sign with an Eastern Conference contender. All four teams listed fit that description, and he's one potential bargain in free agency that teams without much cap space might look to sign. He'll be looking to rebuild his stock following two consecutive ACL tears.

(Rotoworld)

-----

I've always felt MR should've been a Knick. NY made the boner by taking F-Weiss over local ST product Ron Artest. So they tried to atone the next year by taking L-Postell, even though I felt Ohio State stud M-Redd was the better player.

Now, does it come full-circle?

Take a chance on Redd, sign Grant Hill plus either Joel Przybilla or Jeff Foster, hope SHUMP is the real deal... go to battle!

Billups
Hill
Anthony
Amar'e
Przybilla or Foster

With Redd, Douglas, Walker & Shump off the bench. To go with Turiaf & either Joorts or Jordan.

Foster has already stated he wants to remain in IND.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Foster's a real pussy if he's going to stay in Indiana instead of joining Amar'e in NY

That being said Michael Redd would be an excellent bench player. All we really need from him is good shooting...I think he'd be fine if he could stay healthy.

CA7

Scoring Champ
As our 2 Guard I really want Deshawn Stevenson if we lose Fields because of the Paul deal