Miller or Nash?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I dont know about you guys, but im jumping on the Ty Lawson bandwagon. Dude can only get better at defense, plus he steals the ball real well.

Sounds like someone i would want on this team.
Same, I've said it before. Quick as a rabbit with a strong body. He'll rack up the playing time if he suits up for us & will end up starting (I guess) by mid-season.

A big would be sweet too, but Mike D has said himself that his offense runs primarily through the point. Hense 2 mvps for Nashty

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Same, I've said it before. Quick as a rabbit with a strong body. He'll rack up the playing time if he suits up for us & will end up starting (I guess) by mid-season.

A big would be sweet too, but Mike D has said himself that his offense runs primarily through the point. Hense 2 mvps for Nashty

PG comes first. If we draft lawson, then Duhon would play much less minutes. Meaning he won't crash like he did halfway through this past season.

I'd like an SG in the second round. Or trade something for another pick.

Paul1355

All Star
Ok, i hear fom many different people and websites we most likely will be looking for a point Guard this offseason. The first two that come into my Mind are Steve Nash and Andre Miller. Both are good in their own respective ways.

So let's say Nash indeed opts out this offseason, and Philly does not resign their PG. We have two main choices here. If you were Donnie, who would you pick?

Nash is a defensive liability even though he brings so much to an offense, I know Andre Miller has great offensive awareness like Nash and cans score.

Whoever is better on defense is a better fit on this team. Both players can make others around them so much better and Miller would cost less.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Miller is younger and relies less on speed and power. Because of that, he's the better choice: he can probably keep form until his late 30's, a rarity for a point guard, because he relies on brains to run an offense, not physical qualities. He also improves his teams, wherever he goes: look at how the 76ers turned around, after acquiring him.

Nash will lose his speed and explosiveness, soon, and he'll become a journeyman or retire. Wait and see.