More Mozgov

Smooth

Benchwarmer
So far what I'm seeing is he's not a guy whose gonna blow you away with his skill, but he is very active, and moves exceptionally well for some1 his size.
i just saw a game yesturday of russia and wow this kid can play ball...he can play d and can shoot the ball. he will be a plus for the knicks.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
facepalm/

Hill is gonna be a decent NBA player when he's given minutes.

I think his point was that Jordan Hill needed some more work in the weight room and in the gym before he was ready to be a contributor, which I agree with.

Jordan Hill wasn't a BAD player so much as he was just very raw - he had tons of athleticism and good physical gifts, he just needed a good season of spending time with the coaching staff polishing up his game before being trusted with too much - it's probably for the same reason that Houston didn't give him too many minutes either.

I do think that D'Antoni should've given Hill minutes as opposed to starting David Lee at C, but it's all in the past now.

tiger0330

Legend
We will find out Thursday morning what this guy is made of.....
I assume you mean Russia will be playing the USA and this will be a real test for the Gov. I agree, Let's see how he does against an NBA middle echelon big like Chandler instead of playing teams like NZ that have undersized bigs. BTW, Yi is beasting in FIBA but that hasn't translated that well to the NBA.

9M for 3 years that's a big price tag for a raw player like Mozgov, Houston got David Andersen for 7.5M for 3 years and he has a polished offensive game.

moneyg

Starter
on thing i can say about this guy is... u have to keep a body on him.. if you dont he will beat u because he's active. looks like he's got heart so we will c...hopefully he does well against the us and continues to improve....

portega1968

El Cacique

he traveled at the :20 mark... NBA refs gonna have fun whistling the rookie

Minute 1:22 of the video, gay coaching moment

Minutes 1:00 and 1:30, Mozgov showed he can also act at the level of reggie miller

Minute 1:53... that hot chick could fit mozgov in her mouth and still have space for the rest of the russian squad

Mozgov = instant fan favorite at MSG!!!