Mozgov vs. USA

Toons

is the Bo$$
Mozgov's first couple plays looked good. Good pnr, good 3 point play, he's rebounding....actually bullying kevin love until he gets subbed out.

Mozgov's first couple plays looked good. Good pnr, good 3 point play, he's rebounding....actually bullying kevin love until he gets subbed out.
Yeah this looks like its gonna be a great game. Loved that putback by Mozgov. Had prett much the entire team USA around him but he put it down!

mafra

Legend
Rose drives to the hoop and Mozgov stuffs it! Pastes it against the glass. BS foul. All ball. Be nice to see that again.... An actual blocked shot when a guard penetrates.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Mosgovomania

Mosgov is crushing NBA guards' heads. He is crushing their heads.

Then he will hit them with his bag of crap.

Then he will break them over his knee, like so!

In the immortal words of The Iron Sheik:

"Iran #1, Russia #1, USA Kah-Phooey"

But seriously ladies and germs, he looks good to me: athletic, mobile, and active. Not nearly as raw as I feared. Help defense may take a while and expect him to rack up a ton of "rookie fouls" early on.

But he looks to be a part of a brighter Knickerbocker future.

Paul1355

All Star
Rose drives to the hoop and Mozgov stuffs it! Pastes it against the glass. BS foul. All ball. Be nice to see that again.... An actual blocked shot when a guard penetrates.
that was Mozgov's best play in the whole FIBA tournament.

That was awesome and it was Derrick Rose, one of the best young slashers in the NBA...Mozgov put him to rest.

The foul call on that block was B.S...an that is what caused USA to win the game because everytime Mozgov was out, USA pulled ahead. When Mozgov was in, Russia got closer and closer to winning.

tiger0330

Legend

The foul call on that block was B.S...
Don't agree, good call by the ref, the replay shows Mozgov made contact with his body before he blocked the shot. I did like Mozgov's speed and reaction time to get to the spot to block the shot even though it was a foul.

I also hope he has learned to go straight up and not go for ball fakes when he attempts to block a shot, it's a fundamental that many rookies have to learn.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

That was awesome and it was Derrick Rose, one of the best young slashers in the NBA...Mozgov put him to rest.

The foul call on that block was B.S...an that is what caused USA to win the game because everytime Mozgov was out, USA pulled ahead. When Mozgov was in, Russia got closer and closer to winning.

It was body first. But it's a call that goes either way, and the team it goes against will always be dark about it.

Still, an amazing show of athleticism and defensive awareness.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

nice sig lmaoo...i seen that one too but i like mine hahaha. damn im hype loll