Must RESIGN Lee and Nate!!!!!!

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I disagree with this b/c we are only in the first season of the ofense and it will take a year or so to learn exactly how to run it.Great or not Lee and Nate is the heart and soul of this team and they have already helped the Knicks tie their wins from last year 23 and like I said they don't even know how this ofense runs exactly.Them in this ofense along with Chandler,Gallo will only get better and the Knicks will become a GREAT team.Like DaTPRiNCE we are only a few players away from becoming a playoff team every year BUT if they let Lee and Nate go then instead of us taking two steps closer from being a comtender we will take three steps back from were we are now b/c Lee and Nate are gone.PAY THEM!!!!!!!!!

Got a question for you or any board member! How much are Nate and Lee worth at the end of this season combine? Lee is not on 10mil per and Nate is not 6mil per.

My opinion:
Lee 5 years/27 mil
Nate 4 years/ 16 mil

LeFlume

All Star
i telling you guys were a couple of pieces away from a championship. We have a bench, good Starters who have potential and all were missing is a rebounding/shot-blocking C and a superstar.

That said Nate and Lee HAVE to be resigned. No way Donnie lets them walk.

Wow hold your horses homie. a couple of pieces away from a championship is a wish at best. We are light years away from a championship. Defense win championships. Don't forget that, We don't play defense. We don't know how. Look what kind of firepower D'Antoni had in Phoenix, He couldn't get by a defensive team in the playoffs. He had one of the best teams assembled in the last couple of years with Steve Nash in his prime, Amare, Marion, Joe Johnson, Q-Rich. They were awesome in the regular season but come playoff time and shit went south...D'Antoni dosn't have a great defensive set to run..I really hope I'm wrong but in my opinion Knicks won't win a championship with him.

smokes

Huge Member
This has got to be the 15th thread with almost exactly the same title. Resign Lee, resign nate, pay lee and nate... bla bla bla...

All made by the same people smh

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Wow hold your horses homie. a couple of pieces away from a championship is a wish at best. We are light years away from a championship. Defense win championships. Don't forget that, We don't play defense. We don't know how. Look what kind of firepower D'Antoni had in Phoenix, He couldn't get by a defensive team in the playoffs. He had one of the best teams assembled in the last couple of years with Steve Nash in his prime, Amare, Marion, Joe Johnson, Q-Rich. They were awesome in the regular season but come playoff time and shit went south...D'Antoni dosn't have a great defensive set to run..I really hope I'm wrong but in my opinion Knicks won't win a championship with him.

we are a couple of pieces away, our defense will improve with time, if we throw in a superstar, who's sick on offense and his defense is good as well, and a C who's shot-blocking and defense is lights out, with Chandler in the starting lineup thats a good defensive team. i always felt D'Antoni is an alright defensive coach, but he just never had the players for it. our defense is bad, but on some nights its been good ( vs the Celtics)

bottom line: we need Nate and Lee back, cause with them were closer to contenders without them were just that much more pieces away.

I disagree with this b/c we are only in the first season of the ofense and it will take a year or so to learn exactly how to run it.Great or not Lee and Nate is the heart and soul of this team and they have already helped the Knicks tie their wins from last year 23 and like I said they don't even know how this ofense runs exactly.Them in this ofense along with Chandler,Gallo will only get better and the Knicks will become a GREAT team.Like DaTPRiNCE we are only a few players away from becoming a playoff team every year BUT if they let Lee and Nate go then instead of us taking two steps closer from being a comtender we will take three steps back from were we are now b/c Lee and Nate are gone.PAY THEM!!!!!!!!!

word, Lee and Nate have to be back.

Not a good move at all.. Why would you put Lebron at the point? Point guards first priority is to distribute the ball. Why would you put such a premier scorer at a position where he has to distribute the ball? Just because he can pass the ball doesn't mean he should be a point guard.
uh, you're right, i mean the guy is practically the second coming of magic Johnson.why wouldn't anyone want their best player, who happens to be one of the best 2 passers in the league,as well has great handle, and would have a ridiculous size advantage over the other teams floor generals.plenty of people think this would be a good idea, you thinking otherwise won't change my mind.sorry.:lol:

So if the Rooster is healthy, ready and improved? That's a lotta if's don't you think? How about this scenario.. If you take Lebron off the point and at the 3, then guess what? You can erase all of your "if's" at the 3 position.

As much as I don't like Duhon, with Lebron here, his limitations may not be as important because of the attention Lebron would be getting.

Now a more compelling argument from you would be why you would put the Rooster at the 3 over Lebron?
again.IF'S are a big part of the future.why the **** would i not say IF if he can be better than he all ready is?he's shown glimpses of being a very good player.the point of having gallo at the three would be for his ball handling and a his shooting,he's practically a 6-11 2 guard.

you're dissecting my post to be a dickhead.so do me a favor, don't address me again.i don't have anytime for douchebags like you, dickhead.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I don't really care what we do with Lee / Nate as long as we get James. this last game just goes to show, we need a big closer scorer. If we have to lose nate / lee to get James fine, if we can keep them great.

Now if the question is whether we'd want to trade the two for an additional star with James, like Wade or Bosh, idk that could be debated. If it means getting like Wade (if even possible) in addition to a James, and then having next to no one else on the team, then prob not. If we can get James Wade and then have like Galo Chandler and some big man then i'd say it'd prob be worth it, if that's even possible.

metrocard

Legend
I think we've gotten too clingy to Nate and Lee...since they're been made to be home grown talent, good home grown talent.

I dunno, maybe some more winning will cure everything.