My quest for Starburys...

Trin_Starr

Starter
nyknicks - i hear ya man
There are 2 S&B's about 15mins apart from where I live and all their shoes have been sold out....it's crazy

The clothing line is not too bad as well - i picked up a couple of things when i realized i wasn't getting any shoes!

has anyone played ball in the starbury's yet?
I would like to know how comfortable they feel and how they hold up

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
Not True The Only Sneakers That Are $15 Are The High Tops The Crossovers And The Cyclones Are $10 And Most Of The Clothing Is $10 But Not All They Have T-shirts That Are $6

billay87

Rookie
nyknicks, i'm goin down to manhattan mall early thursday too, maybe i'll see you there. i need these damn sneakers!

On Marburys gear, I got one thing to say. I'm from the Bronx but living in Virginia Beach, and from what I have read I'm happy about that because there are 3 Steve and Barrys store down here with all the gear. Funny though there aren't many Knicks fan who know about his gear. By the way I've played in the shoes and if any fans who have them know that there are light and comfortable. Since I've played in them i'm faster, quicker, jump higer, my crossover is crazy quick and i go to the bucket strong.....Gotta be the Shoes. LOL:peace:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Same here. I live in Raleigh NC. Not any Steve and Berry's in the city I've got to go out to the country near ECU to find em. Go figure.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I got tha black hi tops yesterday and they feel nice. I agree, they are a nice lightweight shoe and i plan to go back when they get more colors in.