NBA 2k12

Most descriptions here are 100% true. I love me some NBA2K but this year is far more frustrating.

As stated earlier. trying to make passes on breaks or into the paint is like a 50/50 chance it will be tipped or stolen. also a very high ammount of shots get blocked or locked into a contact animation that has you missing anyway.

My biggest gripe is unless your an oragami finger ninja, its almost impossible to pull off any of the isomotion moves needed to actually penetrate on a dribble drive to get to the hoop and make a flashy shot.. also considering you dont get stuffed or knocked out by the instant collapsing Defense.

whats makes all the above worse.. The computer has no problem getting to the hole and dunking on your whole team and hitting clutch layups through contact on the regular.

And the play calling system is horrible compared to last year.. i play with the graphics on so i can see what every one is supposed to be doing.. they rarely do it and plays rarely work.. the pick and roll wich i ran to perfection last year never works with the help defense of the cpu.

I dont play it anywhere near as much as I played 2k11.. I would rent before I bought this one

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@Paul: there is a huge difference between 8.9% (max. NY) and 19% (stand. NL) sales taxes. At least many services are much cheaper over here, when my mobile plan takes $27.30/month my NY mate pays $39.99/month for less minutes, text and data. ;)

Bunta

Benchwarmer
It was $110 for PS3 in Electronics Boutique in Australia, it made me hold off on buying it, it is probably a bit more reasonable now! I want to play the new Knicks so I guess I will have to hunt around and see if I can get it for a price I am willing to pay.