New York Knicks @ Charlotte Bobcats 12/15/2009

johnstarky

Rotation player
Larry Brown wanted to be the last Knick coach to win 6 games in a row so he did everything in his power to blow the Knicks out of the water in the final minutes of the game.

iSaYughh

Starter
That drive to the hoop we gave them to give them the lead...before Duhon's pathetic "pass"....that was fcking obscene the way Felton cruised across right in to the hoop.

This just goes to show what we can't lose sight of:

This. Season. Means. Nothing.

Except for getting rid of Jeffries and Curry, and possibly trying to procure a legit PG who can deal in D'Ant's system.

Nothing else matters save for giving Gallo, Hill, Douglas minutes.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Typical Knicks.

I think one of Dante's stages of hell is being a Knicks fan. It's torture. Win when you don't expect them too, just enough for you to begin developing hope, and then rip your heart out.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
damn knicks blew it, we gotta learn from this....

and Jared "Giraffe" Jeffries was the MVP tonight, once he fouled out everything unraveled. he was freaking everywhere, just a tenacious defender. i hope he keeps playing this good, so a team bites and sends us an expiring contact. but come on jared, u wait until the third year of your contract to play like this? still great game by him.

chandler was atrocious, harrington had his moments but overall had an inadequate game, hughes was turnover prone and missing shots, lee was consistent but didnt even make a good attempt to try and stop felton on that last drive, gallo was horrible on offense, and had a decent defensive night. basically every1 sucked except jeffries

no reason to panic though, we played pretty bad and still had a shot to win this game, we gotta keep the confidence and go beat miami on thursday

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Damn how the hell do we lose to such a bad team? They had like 23 turnovers and we still can't win? 2nd time this season we lose in Charlotte while Bobcats plays horrible. Worst played games I have seen this season has between these two teams! Is the stupid ass 8 man rotation over after this lost? **** d'antoni

johnstarky

Rotation player
Another easy winnable game for the Knicks becomes part of the large group of garbage losses that the Knicks have had this decade.How can they look good throughout most of the game and revert back to their 1-9 selves in the final minute of the 4th quarter? Looks like the Knicks wanted to give the Bobcats an early Christmas present by helping them out in the standings.When does it become enough with this team? When I rooted for the Knicks in the 90's I never imagined them sucking this bad for such a long period of time.It's these type of games that determine whether the Knicks make the playoffs or not.Better to get blown out then to lose a heart breaker.The worst way to stop a winning streak is to choke up a lead towards the end of the game and the Knicks executed that perfectly tonight.

iSaYughh

Starter
Jeffries, Nate, Harrington, Lee....need to be traded ASTAT, along with Curry, to achieve at least 2/3:

Dump Jeffries
Dump Curry
Get a PG who can play in D'Ant's system

If this happens, and Gallo/Hill/Douglas play and develop our season will be a success, and our future will look pretty fcking good. For a Knicks fan.

tylerdurdin

Rookie
Sad we are still blaming D'toni for the Knicks losing, These guys suck plain and simple. We really excel at turning the ball over and losing games. D'toni is really a pretty damn good coach and all my blaming him in the past I have to appologize for. Tonight when he was doing his post game you could just see that he is sick of these assholes blowing easy games. These guys SUCK and I am ****ing pissed. This entire team needs to be liquidated asap.

Paul1355

All Star
Disgrace

This was a disgrace....over 20+ turnovers and we started jacking up three's at the end and not playing defense.

We went to all of our bad habits down the stretch....not good.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
bad shooting and decision making. We would have lost by more if Wallace wasn't in foul trouble too.

And it showed tonight just how badly we need a big center when Tyson Chandler - who's pretty shit let's be honest - destroyed us on the offensive boards for Charlotte in the 4th. Those boards were more about length and height vs timing or position.

Quality bigs are hard to come by and unless they're already good or consistent players, it's better to get one via the draft....

Oh that's right, we have no pick this year.

**** you Isiah

mafra

Legend
Knicks blow another one... LOL! I love it when these clowns start talking playoffs. You know a losing streak will soon ensue after that nonsense.

We lost b/c of 21 turnovers and missing 8 free throws.

We all know ATL was the abberation..... We never win a game down the stretch.

Knicks just do not match up well against some team.... These losses to PHI & CHA are good reasons why we wont even come close to 35 wins.

Gallo was a disgrace tonight. Harrington being sick sure did hurt.

What should we expect? We're just not a good team.... We have little talent. SURE, we have professional players who can get hot (and it happens every 6 or 7 games)....

Just makes you want to puke when a millionaire cannot hit a free 10-foot, uncontested shot. Sometimes it's more about heart-will than talent.

Chandler, Gallo, Lee.... pinch me when any of these yahoos do something when the game is on the line.

Sad fact: CHA... A FREAKING EXPANSION TEAM.... is 11-9 against us all time. How about them apples?

milchshake

Benchwarmer
back to the reality but don't panic, we just sucked another 4th quarter espacially at the end ( nothing new with our 8 man rotation ). Furthermore with bobcats train by larry b. , it's quite personal look how he was happy on the postgame.

Kiyaman

Legend
Sad we are still blaming D'toni for the Knicks losing, These guys suck plain and simple. We really excel at turning the ball over and losing games. D'toni is really a pretty damn good coach and all my blaming him in the past I have to appologize for. Tonight when he was doing his post game you could just see that he is sick of these assholes blowing easy games. These guys SUCK and I am ****ing pissed. This entire team needs to be liquidated asap.

Coach Larry Clown switched up on us, rather then run his short rotation with the majority of his players in his dog-house, he ran a 11-man rotation at us having a rested starting line-up for the 4th quarter.

Jefferies fouling out made us into a criple-leg handicap person trying to cross over the LIE highway.....in the 5 minutes of cruchtime.
Switching Chandler from defending Jackson to defend G.Wallace in the 2nd half held Wallace to only 2 points in the 2nd half (to Kiya's fan club), but like I posted in my first thread, "it will mainly be Stephen Jackson performance on whether there will be a Knicks 5th win in a row. In the 2nd half Jackson should be Hughes & Jefferies assignment". Chandler defense on Jackson in the first half led to Jackson having 11 points and 4 turnovers.

Gallo Fans.....your boy was a big waste in the first 6 minutes of the 4th qt., Gallo & Curry need David Lee on the court with them to be very effective outside & inside (Lee presence open up alot), Bobcats got 2nd and 3rd chance shots with Lee sitting on the bench, especially the first 6 minutes of the 4th quarter. WTF was that all about?
Lee is a 9 to 12 minute 4th quarter player on this Knick team...

I was sure this was a Knick WIN at the ending of the 3rd qtr.