New York vs LA Lakers 02/28 Game Thread (W 117-115)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
itpgal_050228_steph.jpg

:pong:

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea id hate to "kiss" you know what here...BUT a Knick Fan is completely right on this case. Dont be too optimistic. The 76ers and Boston have made DRASTIC changes to their rosters and Indianas right behind behind them in wins. If we continue let it fall apart like we did on this game we wont have a chance. They could score a 100 points in the first half but if they dont play strategically or defensively mind in the 2nd it will all slip away.

On another note, good play by Tim and Sweetney. Good to see Marbury contributing with 12 assists. and no longer am i going to say the words "good play by Kurt Thomas" because frankly he always has good play and is the most consistent player on the team. But good play, VERY proud of Tim. and Nice too see us play defense in the last 3 games...hmm 3-0 since we start playing better D i really think were on to something ;)

ANYWAY if you want to join on my pessimistic rampage or enlighten us with some optimistic talk go to the thread enetitled GETTING TOO HAPPY... :)