Now Jamal Crawford is possibly demanding a trade!!!!!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
To all the haters on this thread allow me to point out a couple of things to consider

1.I myself pointed out two tremendous reason for not wanting him back, but offered a hypothetical trade suggestion just to give a picture of what we could be w/ him.

2. you got to be the biggest hater in the world to really think that Jamal Crawford would not be a significant upgrade for us at the SG position.

Jamal Crawford is a game changer when he is on. When he is on he is unstoppable going against even some of the best NBA defenders.

Now....what some of you are focusing on (and those moments are hard to foget for me too) is those off games when he just keeps chucking up shots when he is off....but I see the same thing from Gallo, yet some of you peg him the future of our team. It's what you have to live with when you have a streak player.

My point is again that Jamal Crawford plugs a whole and we would have a better record with him, his ability to hit the 3 adds another player to spread the floor for Amare, he can blow by his man. And if he and fatboy can run an effective two man game due to his penetration imagine he and Amare!

Hate as you may the facts are facts.

Knicks would get six more wins with Crawford.....now this in my opinion is not worth us sacraficing cap space for (a point I made and many of you seemed to ignore in your PMS rants) but if we as fans would consider J.R. Smith and everyone's favorite overatted Spanish SG then why not consider Jamal.

Like it or not Donnie and Mike Dantoni would give it serious consideration.

portega1968

El Cacique
To all the haters on this thread allow me to point out a couple of things to consider

1.I myself pointed out two tremendous reason for not wanting him back, but offered a hypothetical trade suggestion just to give a picture of what we could be w/ him.

2. you got to be the biggest hater in the world to really think that Jamal Crawford would not be a significant upgrade for us at the SG position.

Jamal Crawford is a game changer when he is on. When he is on he is unstoppable going against even some of the best NBA defenders.

Now....what some of you are focusing on (and those moments are hard to foget for me too) is those off games when he just keeps chucking up shots when he is off....but I see the same thing from Gallo, yet some of you peg him the future of our team. It's what you have to live with when you have a streak player.

My point is again that Jamal Crawford plugs a whole and we would have a better record with him, his ability to hit the 3 adds another player to spread the floor for Amare, he can blow by his man. And if he and fatboy can run an effective two man game due to his penetration imagine he and Amare!

Hate as you may the facts are facts.

Knicks would get six more wins with Crawford.....now this in my opinion is not worth us sacraficing cap space for (a point I made and many of you seemed to ignore in your PMS rants) but if we as fans would consider J.R. Smith and everyone's favorite overatted Spanish SG then why not consider Jamal.

Like it or not Donnie and Mike Dantoni would give it serious consideration.

your points are valid... getting rid of curry for ANYONE is a must.

Also, I'd also screw my ex-wife again if the only thing out there was a dog like Janet Reno.

However, Id take Rudy or JR Smith over Crawford cause Id rather go after new pussy than frack my ex-wife and have to deal with her bullshit again.

So....NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!!!!

jzero29

Rotation player
Well....I saw this about an two hours ago and waited for someone elst to post it....but I guess I will

Simply put....he wants an extension before the new CBA

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5504907

I hated the idea of having Jamal as a primary option when he was here. He made me literally flip over a table once because of a shot he took on a 3 on 1 fast break late in a close game.

That all said....he would fill a major void for us and I think we wouldnt have to give up too much to get him

Problem of course would be him coming to NY would forfeit any chance at being active in next season Free agency (read Melo sweeptstakes).

That alone is probably where it begins and ends with most of us

But.....lets consider this lineup

I think Eddy Curry and Wilson and/or Bill Walkerwould be enough to get er done.

leaving us with

Felton/Douglas
Crawford/Mason
Gallo/Randolph/Feilds
Amare/Randolph
Randolph/Tariaf

a lot of punch in the starting lineup..... but as good as that team is, is how good they would ever be without the flexability to make bring in some FA's down the road.

But 3 players who can take over a game in Gallo, Crawford and Amare.

Any what do yall think?
LOL crawford takes over, it's not a good thing!!! Did you watch that season? Yes, getting rid of curry ++++ but i'd rather have chandler over crawford 8 days a week. You even mention crawfords poor terrible shot selection. I know per fact that the example you use is one of many. He's a BACK UP on Golden State for a reason. He sux!!! the biggest of the big ones! The only 2 things worse would be 1 isiah coming back or 2 curry signing an extension.

Paul1355

All Star
Well....I saw this about an two hours ago and waited for someone elst to post it....but I guess I will

Simply put....he wants an extension before the new CBA

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5504907

I hated the idea of having Jamal as a primary option when he was here. He made me literally flip over a table once because of a shot he took on a 3 on 1 fast break late in a close game.

That all said....he would fill a major void for us and I think we wouldnt have to give up too much to get him

Problem of course would be him coming to NY would forfeit any chance at being active in next season Free agency (read Melo sweeptstakes).

That alone is probably where it begins and ends with most of us

But.....lets consider this lineup

I think Eddy Curry and Wilson and/or Bill Walkerwould be enough to get er done.

leaving us with

Felton/Douglas
Crawford/Mason
Gallo/Randolph/Feilds
Amare/Randolph
Randolph/Tariaf

a lot of punch in the starting lineup..... but as good as that team is, is how good they would ever be without the flexability to make bring in some FA's down the road.

But 3 players who can take over a game in Gallo, Crawford and Amare.

Any what do yall think?
ummm.....NO...NO....and NO

Crawford had his few moments of clutch shots but he hurt us more than he did good. He has horrible shot selection and on defense is as bad as David Lee which is downright horrible. He has no strength and not a good IQ.

Honestly, I would rather have a clutch shooter in Mason, a young athletic Walker, a recovering good player in Azubike, and a developing possible future role player/Canadian national team player in Andy Rautins.