Official Knicks/Celtics Series Predictions

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
OK, we all have our personal feelings on how this series is going to turn out. Will probably be the most competitive series, atleast in the East for the 1st round, so who do you have and in how many games?

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Just posted the poll. All votes are public and it will close by Sunday night I believe, so lets see who gets it right...

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
My heart says knicks in 7, my brain says Celtics in 6. I'm gunna go with Knicks in 4 =D haha

Yeah I agree....my heart says Knicks in 7, but my head says Celtics win this series in 7. I still think its going to be a hell of a series, its just tough to beat a playoff tested team like Boston, especially having to win atleast 1 on the road.

Cant wait for tommorrow night, its going to be great seeing the orange and blue back in the playoffs for the first time since 03-04! :gony:

Sage

Rotation player
The logical part of my brain says Celts in 6, but the emotional part says Knicks in 7, having to steal home court twice.

Knicks in 5.

Split with Boston during the first two. Win our two home games with MSG going nuts and head into game 5 up 3-1 against a shocked Celtics team. Knicks go for the kill during game 5.

I just have a strong feeling the Knicks shock the sports world.

LeFlume

All Star
As long as we don't get swept I'm OK with it. I also wish we could win one game in Boston. Celtics in 6 and we take one game in their building. I would be ok with that...

As long as we don't get swept I'm OK with it. I also wish we could win one game in Boston. Celtics in 6 and we take one game in their building. I would be ok with that...

Thats the key for the Knicks chances of playoff success.

Split with BOS during the first two games and we're headed to NY tied up at 1-1 with home court advantage during a 5 game series. We must split between the first two and I'll love our chances during game 3 with MSG in full effect.

KingofNy

Starter
We haven't beat the Celtics ONCE this season. The closest we've been to beating them other than getting blown out is when Amare three hit a 3 2 second after the buzzer sounded. What makes people think we're all of a sudden going to own them in the playoffs? Our fan base is unreal sometimes. Kudos to those that are being realistic.... We'll be lucky to take 2 games this series, I say Celtics in 5.

la2ny

Starter
We haven't beat the Celtics ONCE this season. The closest we've been to beating them other than getting blown out is when Amare three hit a 3 2 second after the buzzer sounded. What makes people think we're all of a sudden going to own them in the playoffs? Our fan base is unreal sometimes. Kudos to those that are being realistic.... We'll be lucky to take 2 games this series, I say Celtics in 5.
Well Indy right now is an example of it doesn't matter what happened in the regular season, though I agree that it isn't just going to magically turn around for us.

I wouldn't. I'm terrible at losing, thank god it doesn't happen too often.
But when it happens I go mental....can't play in pickup games anymore had too much trouble after losing.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Knicks in 5.

Split with Boston during the first two. Win our two home games with MSG going nuts and head into game 5 up 3-1 against a shocked Celtics team. Knicks go for the kill during game 5.

I just have a strong feeling the Knicks shock the sports world.
KnicksFanFromQueens I understand the optimism but I think its going to have to be in 6 if we beat them. This is a veteran squad with championship experience. They won't go down 4-1.

KingofNy

Starter
Well Indy right now is an example of it doesn't matter what happened in the regular season, though I agree that it isn't just going to magically turn around for us.

You are right, anything could happen as the records switch to 0-0 in the playoffs but I don't think anyone could seriously say they'd like us to face the Celtics over the Bulls, Miami or Orlando. We just don't match up well with the guys in green. If we were facing any of those other team as a first round matchup I would be a little more optimistic because we've played well against them this season.