Our big trio might be the big dou

LJ4ptplay

Starter
How the Hell does him "seriously" considering signing the extension going to turn out to be Our big Duo...You make no sense look in the mirror and SMACK YOURSELF....

He means we will have to go for the duo of Paul and Amare, instead of the trio of Paul, Melo and Amare. Try reading before insulting.

Paul1355

All Star
According to sources close to the nuggets,carmelo is "seriously" considering signing the 3 year $65 million dollar contract offer from the nuggets.Also their are rumors that chris paul is kicking and screaming about hornets improving the roster.Lastly we must rememeber that carmelo has one of the best coaches who came back from throat cancer so he may want want to stick around to win some for the poor fella so alot of things can be factored into this but MELO is from brooklyn so dont sleep on NYC.BTW spelled duo wrong my fault.
I'd rather have Chris Paul than Carmelo since Paul makes Amare much better and Melo needs a PG to be at his highest level of play. Remember The Nuggets went NO WHERE when Allen Iverson played point with Melo but once a good passer like Billups came, Melo carried the team.

And the Nuggets are just saying that Melo is "seriously" considering the offer so that the rumors die down, which they won't.

Until Melo signs this I have every reason to believe that he wants out. The future of teh Nuggets looks dim.