Playoff Thread

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Just makes me think of the day the Knicks win their next championship.

That will truly be a happy day.

and DAMN Kobe's wife is hotttt.

CoolClyde

He Got (Choke) Game

Ray Allen = NBA #1 Choke Artist. After amazing record-setting 7 x 3 pointers in the first quarter of 2nd game, the man pretty much disappeared the rest of the series, wtf happened? him and his mom can suck it.

great series, couldn't believe how low score was coming into 4th quarter, Lakers put on dazzling offense and defense display in 4Q, with Adobe, Pow and the Artist excelling above and beyond the 'dicks of green.

Defense really is the way to win games, fellas. The SSOL can suck it.

Come on Lebron, droppin loads!
:gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Shortly after Game 7, Rasheed Wallace stood outside the locker room of the game officials trying to have a conversation with Danny Crawford.

Wallace managed to open the door and talk with an unidentified person behind the door, before arena and NBA security ushered him back out.

The security guard outside the official's locker room declined to comment. Another security guard asked if Wallace had made contact with referee Joey Crawford and was informed that Joey Crawford had already left the area before Wallace arrived.

A spokesman for the NBA said Thursday night he was unaware of any incident involving Wallace and the officials.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...o_get_into_referee_locker_room/#ixzz0rDLIfXrm

No matter how much I hate Boston, I'll never hate Rasheed Wallace. ****ing classic! How would you like to have that crazy ****er crackin' on your door.

Legendary.