Predictions 4 this Knicks Season...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Okay let me break it down for you because maybe you read it incorrectly and didn't understand what was written, I understand how that can happen sometimes to those who don't really know how to read...
the knicks had the 23rd pick last year because they swapped picks with the bulls. the reason the bulls had the 23rd pick was because they were a top 4 seed. if the knicks got the 23rd pick in the 2008 draft that would mean they were a top 4 seed. Do you follow the logic? Hopefully it's not too complicated for you.

Actually I dont follow the logic, can you explain one more time please?

metrocard

Legend
You're taking me pretty serious for a "joke"

You've been repeating yourself for a year, and haven't said anything that is factual. This may be the reason why no one understands your post.

Try again though, less harder though. I feel bad that you give a lot of effort into nothing. If you want help, I'm here man. Sadly your a "Knicks" fan, in a weird way showing undeniable man love for Isiah and less interest in the Knicks future or their problems. Like that gay cousin everyone tries to hide.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Okay let me break it down for you because maybe you read it incorrectly and didn't understand what was written, I understand how that can happen sometimes to those who don't really know how to read...
the knicks had the 23rd pick last year because they swapped picks with the bulls. the reason the bulls had the 23rd pick was because they were a top 4 seed. if the knicks got the 23rd pick in the 2008 draft that would mean they were a top 4 seed. Do you follow the logic? Hopefully it's not too complicated for you.

You are a joke homey... And like MSGKNICKS33, you may also have a difficulty in reading and/or comprehending what is written. so let me break it down for you as well dickhead. I said, the knicks keep their draft pick this season, but if somehow the Utah got the Knicks pick, that would mean the Knicks got at least the 23rd pick in the draft. I didn't say the Knicks were going to get the 23rd pick in the draft you ignorant ass, I said if it happened, THEN that would mean they got the 23rd pick in the draft.

So you come and reply that you wouldn't want that to happen. So that tells me you don't want the Knicks to succeed. Because a 23rd pick in the draft, like i said means they have started playing together as a team and worked to get home court advantage the 1st round of the playoffs. You being the "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FAN" that you are would rather come on the forum spewing hate on Isiah and the rest of the knicks instead of cheering for them in the playoffs. You are a dick and you have shown your true colors and they are not Orange White and Blue. As always you can never out debate me. You lose because you are an arrogant stupid fool. Reading is fundamental

Don't sweat them...they are illiterate and thrive off of frustration...I've crushed them with intellect...say some large word and they won't understand it....thus they are on my ignorant...they are enslaved by ignorance...don't argue with ignorant people...it'll only make you look bad...they already have a poor reputation on this forum (one who has been suspended multiple times). Just let it go...you're the only one stating facts...you've won...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Don't sweat them...they are illiterate and thrive off of frustration...I've crushed them with intellect...say some large word and they won't understand it....thus they are on my ignorant...they are enslaved by ignorance...don't argue with ignorant people...it'll only make you look bad...they already have a poor reputation on this forum (one who has been suspended multiple times). Just let it go...you're the only one stating facts...you've won...

Hook it up with sum weed man, you must have good shit. Whats wrong with you man tryin to sound sophisticated but doin a childish thing by carrying on shit and puttin me and Metro on your sig? You actin childish man I think you only 10 years old or sumthin. You takin shots at Metro to and I was the one sayin shit about u, this is why you actin like a kid. Dont come on here tryin to act grown son, find another place to post. I dont wanna read your bullshit posts about how you still believe in Isiah and Curry. Camby is better then Curry and you gotta find another forum.