R.I.P. Knicks Postseason '09: We never knew Ye.

jpz17

Starter
Aren't you the little ho that was like, "Ohhhh Rady, I know you don't like me, but..." You're a joke, ABCD defeated you. Move on, before anyone else has to punk you. Or, just do what you do best, go give ABCD a negative rep.

lets act mature now man:smokin:

Its an online forum, ONLINE. Name calling doesn't mean crap:cool:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Says the guy with the unforgiven picture.

lets act mature now man:smokin:

Its an online forum, ONLINE. Name calling doesn't mean crap:cool:

Wow: two conniving snakes in one thread. Both of you are pussies, both of you are some of the worst posters on this forum, and both of you make stupid, illogical commentary, if you want to call it that, and then go around giving negative reps. to people who aren't even talking to you.

JPZ, who was punked out by rady, tried to pull the same thing on ABCD that he pulled on me, which is why he had to catch it.

And unrealistic, one of this forum's worst posters, you're the same. I wasn't even talking to your homosexual ass, and you say one corny line, dissing one of the greatest westerns ever, and hit me with a negative rep. I really don't care about that 5hit, though, so go ahead.

The difference between you and I is, though, that I have testicles: I've actually outwitted people on this forum, with logic and facts, regardless of who they think they are. You two play a game where you bend over for the top posters and mess with the people you think are easy. You F*cked up with me, however.

jpz17

Starter
Wow: two conniving snakes in one thread. Both of you are pussies, both of you are some of the worst posters on this forum, and both of you make stupid, illogical commentary, if you want to call it that, and then go around giving negative reps. to people who aren't even talking to you.

JPZ, who was punked out by rady, tried to pull the same thing on ABCD that he pulled on me, which is why he had to catch it.

And unrealistic, one of this forum's worst posters, you're the same. I wasn't even talking to your homosexual ass, and you say one corny line, dissing one of the greatest westerns ever, and hit me with a negative rep. I really don't care about that 5hit, though, so go ahead.

The difference between you and I is, though, that I have testicles: I've actually outwitted people on this forum, with logic and facts, regardless of who they think they are. You two play a game where you bend over for the top posters and mess with the people you think are easy. You F*cked up with me, however.

lol dude wtf I could care less about getting a reputation on this site. (not rep points, I mean actual rep) I'm on here because I like the Knicks, and nothing else, chill out man and talk bball

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

im sooo glad ur not my history teacher lol

GetRealistic

Starter

For somebody who cares so little about Rep points you certainly seemed to get fired up when you get a negitive one. I thought that was the whole point of having rep points. When somebody writes something you agree with (Ex. OG is a punk bitch who loves Unforgiven) you give them a positive rep point and when soembody writes something you don't agree with or think is BS (ex. 90 percent of the nonsense OG spews) you give that person a negitive rep point.

But hey you don't care about those things right?