Randolph, Jones & Dickau now Knicks!

Kiyaman

Legend
If the blazers buyout francis he's going to houston...

PG Francis
SG T-Mac
SF Battier
PF ???
C Ming

Now tell me that's not a potent offense...

Great Point! if the Blazer buy out Francis and Coach JVG is gone the Houston Rockets organization will signup Francis with no hesitation.

The Knicks are in desperate NEED of Ron Artest now that they traded for Zack Randolph.

Ron Artest will make Isiah Coach this Knick team like a NBA team supposed to be coach, plus he will make Curry and Zack play defense if they want to score. Marbury & Crawford will not go against Ron Artest when it comes to passing the peel to certain teammates. Beleive me on that one.
Isiah Thomas knows Ron Artest is a WINNER and if he gets him on the Knicks there would be little he could do to stop Ron Artest from making this Knick Team a BIG WINNER in the Eastern Conference. Ron Artest will want to WIN every Game this season against the Indiana Pacers and the Detroit Pistons.
The Knicks have a great chance on getting Ron Artest this offseason from the Sacremento Kings with Dickau to help Bibby, and Q. Rich, or Jefferies, or James, or Malik Rose to help the Kings Rookie 7.0 C/F-Spencer Hawes get good rythm with Brad Miller to compete in the Strong-Foward Western Conference. That is if Ron Artest did not change his mind (about leaving) after the Kings selected Big Spencer Hawes in the draft.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I really need for somebody, anybody, to really tell me how this trade works? 2 low post threats can not co-exist. it's just impossible. so Curry post up on the left side, randolph posts up on the right... how do they both get the ball? they don't... there is only ball. I dont want to hear that this guy has a decent 15 ft. jumper because we gave up in frye, someone who has a better 15ft jumper. Randolph scores the majority of his points in the paint. If Isiah said the offense is going to run through Curry, how does Randolph get points. I don't wanna hear the crap about the 10 rebounds per game, because we have Lee for rebounds, the only thing that Randolph is doing is taking minutes away from lee.

randolph can set up further away from the basket and drive in as well as knock down the mid range... he's no garnett or dirk or duncan... but his handle is decent and he doesn't shy from contact... curry is strictly a low block kinda guy... unless he works on that j that so many people say he is... if they run a simple high/low (a la ewing/oakley) set up... or have randolph set up along the baseline (again, think ewing/oakley)... or they can set up on either block and set picks away from the ball to create space for the other guy... believe me... there's a lot you can do with two post threats... if they can both be unselfish is another thing... plus... randolph averaged 23 and 10 in the WESTERN conference... home of Tim Duncan, Amare, Boozer, Ming, Dirk, Garnett, Gasol, etc... the cream of the crop... how dominant do you think he could be against the EAST?

Great Point! if the Blazer buy out Francis and Coach JVG is gone the Houston Rockets organization will signup Francis with no hesitation.

The Knicks are in desperate NEED of Ron Artest now that they traded for Zack Randolph.

Ron Artest will make Isiah Coach this Knick team like a NBA team supposed to be coach, plus he will make Curry and Zack play defense if they want to score. Marbury & Crawford will not go against Ron Artest when it comes to passing the peel to certain teammates. Beleive me on that one.
Isiah Thomas knows Ron Artest is a WINNER and if he gets him on the Knicks there would be little he could do to stop Ron Artest from making this Knick Team a BIG WINNER in the Eastern Conference. Ron Artest will want to WIN every Game this season against the Indiana Pacers and the Detroit Pistons.
The Knicks have a great chance on getting Ron Artest this offseason from the Sacremento Kings with Dickau to help Bibby, and Q. Rich, or Jefferies, or James, or Malik Rose to help the Kings Rookie 7.0 C/F-Spencer Hawes get good rythm with Brad Miller to compete in the Strong-Foward Western Conference. That is if Ron Artest did not change his mind (about leaving) after the Kings selected Big Spencer Hawes in the draft.

how exactly is ron artest about winning? yeah... the guy is passionate and i love his game to death... but artest - domestic abuse, animal abuse, the brawl... and randolph - gun charges, sexual assualt charge, breaking ruben patterson's eye socket (hysterical IMO)... sounds like we're fittin to become the jailblazers of the east if IT pulled that trigger...

metrocard

Legend
randolph can set up further away from the basket and drive in as well as knock down the mid range... he's no garnett or dirk or duncan... but his handle is decent and he doesn't shy from contact... curry is strictly a low block kinda guy... unless he works on that j that so many people say he is... if they run a simple high/low (a la ewing/oakley) set up... or have randolph set up along the baseline (again, think ewing/oakley)... or they can set up on either block and set picks away from the ball to create space for the other guy... believe me... there's a lot you can do with two post threats... if they can both be unselfish is another thing... plus... randolph averaged 23 and 10 in the WESTERN conference... home of Tim Duncan, Amare, Boozer, Ming, Dirk, Garnett, Gasol, etc... the cream of the crop... how dominant do you think he could be against the EAST?

how exactly is ron artest about winning? yeah... the guy is passionate and i love his game to death... but artest - domestic abuse, animal abuse, the brawl... and randolph - gun charges, sexual assualt charge, breaking ruben patterson's eye socket (hysterical IMO)... sounds like we're fittin to become the jailblazers of the east if IT pulled that trigger...

I rather be the jailblazers than a 20-30 win team. Fuck this goody-2-toes bs. I want a buch of crazy fucks on the Knicks who won't take shit from Wade's pussy flops.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I rather be the jailblazers than a 20-30 win team. Fuck this goody-2-toes bs. I want a buch of crazy fucks on the Knicks who won't take shit from Wade's pussy flops.

i'm not a proponent of the goody-2-shoes bullshit either... but we gotta be careful how many negative elements we have in our locker room... especially when we don't have a strong player/leader in the locker... if we had a TD, Kidd or Shaq (guys that can command respect from their teammates and keep the ship in tip top shape) then i'd say do it... but i'm afraid that we might import all the crazy fucks and still win 35 games...