Revenge & Evolution: Knicks @ Cavs 2-25-11

KingofNy

Starter
Where are these so called stops the Knicks say they have to have to win a game? Of course the refs didn't call the moving screen on the Cavs there on that last 3.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
JJ gets three shots at the rebound and that's why we lose this game

****ING REBOUNDS.

We're 1 player away from destroying this team and beating most.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
stats a punk who dont board or play d cause hes afraid to foul an lose his chances to get 25 dant is the biggrst punk of all, diregards d and lets all his new guys ride the pine, hes a joke go back to italy where they love you

You're a punk Jersey trash

Sage

Rotation player
How bias are these commentators seriously?... Did they just get a couple of people out of the crowd?

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Watch the shit that comes from this aimed at Melo. He's in his second game after what must have been the most draining of not most enjoyable experience of his life in NY and in a bad game he once again puts up 27.

Wait till he's ready.

i honestly am almost in tears

1. losing to the freaking short handed cavs
2.NO perimeter defense
3.bailing them out with fouls
4.CANT F*****G REBOUND!

this is like watching a high school game,no fundamentals or discipline,dantoni is concerned about the new knicks knowing the offense but we cant even get a stop against the got damn cavs for christ sakes this is an embarrassment on the defensive end i really am so freakin tired of the poor D it really makes me pissed off.

D'Antoni's gotta go. Seems no matter what the personnel we always look the same. This team runs around like chickens with their heads cut off. Everything is a struggle. Doesn't matter if it's the offense or the defense, nothing is easy. Every team looks like rebounding juggernauts against us while we sit guys like Mozgov, Sheldon Williams, Anthony Randolph.

Mike's gotta go!