Ron Artest for????????????

wymm

Rookie
"Fuck the Zach Randolph trade"
LOL, i'm sorry but can you tell me which all star gets some time off during the regular season just because they are part of a winning roster. I"m just curious.
Shaquille O'Neal. Tim Duncan. Dirk Nowitzki. They tend to get time off near the end of the regular season.

wymm

Rookie
ak aint a good rebounder....hes a shot blocker....we need gerald wallace at the 3 spot
I prefer Ron Artest. Gerald Wallace's game is all built on his athleticism. Once that goes, the rest of his game is gone as well.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I'll wait if I'm Zeke that way Artest value decreases as the summer progresses. Which means we could get him for next to nothing. It would only take Malik Rose expiring contract to get Artest money wise so Adding nate would be a bonus. If not wait until next year or feb trade deadline

problem is... we're the only team competing for his services right now... if we wait... teams get more desperate and might make more attractive offers...

Why is Malik Rose considered tradable for his contratc? He has pretty much identical contracts to Artest.

the maloofs want to avoid the luxury tax and malik is a good locker room guy... so they spend the same amount and rid themselves of ron ron... addition by subtraction...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Shaquille O'Neal. Tim Duncan. Dirk Nowitzki. They tend to get time off near the end of the regular season.

"time off" is given to all superstars at the end of the season if their team is winning... coaches give stars less playing time to conserve their energy and keep them fresh for the playoffs...

artest was asking for time off at the beginning of the season... in december if i remember correctly... not after an exhausting regular season... he was tired from the studio and promoting his r&b group... if any of us went in to work and asked for time off because we were tired from our side hustle... we would be fired...