Rudy misses Sergio

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Fernandez has had his wings clipped in Portland. Bring him to NY, Donnie and watch The Armada rack up 5-6 spg.

Great range, finishes well in the paint, good passer, great anticipation on both ends, cheap contract.

Offer Chandler and swap a low ball IQ for a higher one.

petescud

Starter
Call me a pessimist but I don't see both Bosh and LeBron. I think we'd be lucky to get one of them. And then on top of this Rudy too. Are you guys stoned? Hope i'm wrong and you guys are right...And yes, we need a big man defender really bad or we will continue to get burned. Who might be available besides Illgaskis and Camby?

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Let's see we could've played this guy named DARKO but at this point he's never coming back to the Knicks, especially not after the way D'Antoni treated him. How many games could we have won if D'Antoni started Darko at the 5 and Lee at the 4? How would that game against the Bucks have turned out if we had Darko instead of Lee guarding Bogut?

It's pathetic the way we treated Darko, he's a good defensive center and we REALLY need one. Too bad thanks to D'Antoni we just missed out on a player who could've been damn good for us.

Bosh is a decent defender. He's better than David Lee, but not much better. We don't really have any presence in the paint, and that's going to be an issue. David Lee does not count as a paint presence, he's a PF at best (even then he's pretty soft for a PF defensively).

Rudy Fernandez would be a good wing player. We have no backcourt at this point in time...who could we consider trading for Rudy?

Shit! I have to read Real Madrid is a Senior Member of Axis of Evil even in a New York Knicks American forum. Dear countrymans: let’s talk NYK and let our frustrations and persecution complex here in Spain. Thanks a lot.<o></o>
<o></o>
SSj4Wingzero: I like yor starting five, bur there’s only one PF and no C in it.<o></o>

Last edited:

bayejorl

Benchwarmer
I have to read Real Madrid is a Senior Member of Axis of Evil even in a New York Knicks American forum.

Well, while it is true that Real Madrid is a Senior Member of Axis of Evil LOL...

I think nobody said that, it's more on MARCA as a bad joke of sports news source...

Paul1355

All Star
If we resign Sergio we should go after Rudy. We need a SG and he would be a good compliment player to a max contract player like Lebron or Bosh. It would be a shame if he leaves to play in Europe.
nice find...we can resign Sergio to like 2 or 3 mil a year and then get Rudy for a few years....I can go with Sergio and Rudy in the backcourt with a Max FA and a center...fine by me....all offense and IQ