Sans Nash.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I can see why people would think i'd be hard for him to replicate his numbers without Nash-considering nash is pretty much the only PG he's played with. But in STAT's defense he is one of the most dominate PF's in the game. he finishes at a high rate around the rim and Felton is a decent passer and knows how to get STAT the ball which is pretty much all thats needed. He can create for himself, and hee's a top notch player. his numbers dont lie i have confidence in STAT that he'll replicate if not improve his averages in NY. he wants to prove himself without nash as much as the reporters and media wanna see it

LJ4ptplay

Starter
He already proved himself without Nash. He averaged 20 pts and 9 rebs with Mebury as his PG. Close thread.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
I can see why people would think i'd be hard for him to replicate his numbers without Nash-considering nash is pretty much the only PG he's played with. But in STAT's defense he is one of the most dominate PF's in the game. he finishes at a high rate around the rim and Felton is a decent passer and knows how to get STAT the ball which is pretty much all thats needed.
TBQH, I don't care if STAT's stats tank as long as the NYK win more.
If opposing teams are focusing on Stat, he should learn to kick the ball out to Felton who can facilitate it further if need be.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
TBQH, I don't care if STAT's stats tank as long as the NYK win more.
If opposing teams are focusing on Stat, he should learn to kick the ball out to Felton who can facilitate it further if need be.

STAT's never been a ballhog so him passing the ball shouldnt be a problem. we just gotta hope our players are prepared to make and take that open shot that will be available to them thanks to STAT's dominate presence

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Word I feel he still will excel without Nash. He's been proving people wrong since way back. I remember he was passed up by a lot of teams (even the knicks) on draft day because they didn't think he would have the ability to play well in a new place...and now look at him now.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
word people should look out Amare's a player that steps up to a challenge and plays great when he's got a chip on his shoulder. just look at his track record. Nash alone shouldnt be praised for amare's numbers anyone who does that is just ignorant and doesnt know shit. look at amare's past and how many times he's proven himself( rookie year, vs big teams in west finals, knee surgery, eye surgery, etc. ) this will just be another moment where he quiets the critics. he's gonna have a monster season

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
I'm skeptical whether Amare can pass out of double or triple teams because his assist average is rather low. STAT will definitely see a lot of double and triple teams here in NY like Eddy Curry did. It has nothing to do with his selfishness but more about having the court awareness to recognize when the double and triple teams come and then making the right pass. Shaq was great at this.

I am trying to wonder why
Amare who's numbers went up with Nash

gets the robin treatment

meanwhile

Nash who's numbers went up with Amare

gets the batman treatment

It was a classic case and point of great pg meets great pf

pick and roll meets good stats

hmmmm

they complimented eachother because both are amazing talents

just like paul and west, stock and malone, payton and kemp, dwill and booze, KJ and barkley.

Amare will be even better in this line up because now he knows "hes the man" and will prepare every night knowing "hes the man"

Im pumped

this thread should be an amare appreciation thread, not a sans nash thread

at first I thought it said sam ash I Was like pick and rolls or pick in guitar strings.

next thread.