SMH @ the Knicks abandoning Starbury like that

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Even a year after marburys gone, im still gonna have swagbury as either my avi or my sig. Larry Browns not the best offensive coach, but better then Isiah. Nate and Lee were rookies that year, we didnt have chandler. We had curry and crawford playin too many minutes. And i didnt even like marbury that year, i thought we should trade him until the following year when he became Starbury aka swagbury.

1. I agree
2. What plays...he run like 2 plays ?
3. Gameplan - is uptempo , which this team should have been playing thomas and brown run slow offenses which don't match the personell
4. Curry is hurt -- thats why -- and even more out of shape
5. Chandler wasn't ready for those minutes and wouldn't succeed in the old style of offense.
6. Everyone is better than they were last year, cause Mikey D's system gives you better numbers....
7. Again, Chandler wasn't ready -- redundant
8. Nate was getting better every year, and again., uptempo suits our personell
9. Q- rich's shoulder was in horrible condition and he couldn't even lift it ...he is healthy and playing in a uptempo system where he is allowed to chuck
10. David isn't better (ok, maybe his jump shot) but otherwise the system giving him better stats thats all

These 10 arguements are trivial -- Are they are all-stars on the team now ?
Are we a playoff team ?
Are we gonna win more games ?

Basically , we have a system that matches our personell...we are getting the most out of our players which is great....but we haven't done anything yet...

We have had a weak schedule and the meat of it is here.....

Also, we have not had an injury do deal with.....Jefferies was minor, and Nate missed 1 game and we are struggling already....

Theres so much more yet to be determined and this team has no identity yet, with there best player being their coach....

1. :thumbsup:
2. Thats 2 more plays then Isiah
3. :thumbsup:
4. Curry being hurt makes us a better team, were better off w/o his fat ass
5. Chandler >> this year
6. Co-sign
7. http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html
8. Co-sign
9. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/stats?playerId=703
Last year=Bum This year=Not as bad of a bum
10. Like you said, his jumpshot

One more argument to add to the list, these players are in much better shape this year.

Forget being impressed with them, im not sure if you read my post but I said that those were 10 reasons why were a better team in defense of Marbury. Everyone says that "marburys teams gets better after he leaves." Well, theres 11 reasons now that have nothing to do with marbury. Starbury soulja should have quoted me so it wasnt taken out of context, but he gets a pass for havin a great name.

Red

TYPE-A
Accept it! You're a child if you want to say whatever u want, do whatever u want, treat people however, get away w whatever etc...and think its all ok. If you're a Marbury supporter fine. That's what a fan is. If u cannot except he will no longer be here then you're a fantasizer. All that talk about "he was the best" yada yada here are a few ?'s. 1. He wasn't going to remain a knick past this season...so why are u bitchin? 2. If u can't support the TEAM decision then why are u here? 3. If u can't admit that he played at least a small part in this then what are the reasons for his negative image? 4. How did Q Rich "snitch"? where I'm from...thats not snitchin. He was told info by Dantoni (i guess bc he's the captain) and that info was relayed. Sure how it went down wasn't all good but he was going to be gone this or next season so its somewhere inbetween. So what! Don't we have more important things to worry about? Last thing...ask yourself if you were mistreated and your "friends" didn't come to ur defense...are they really ur friends? -Probably the way those same players felt when he left in PHX or took half the season off (after calling "himself") the best point guard in the league...lol...i don't want the best, I want a winner...let ur game speak for itself.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I don't understand how there can still be Mebury supporters. Especially after this latest incident and after everything he's done to this franchise and his past history with every coach and organization. It's beyond me how people can't see the pattern here and just call it a massive conspiracy to make Mebury look bad.

This kind of thing happening once or twice coould be called a misunderstanding, but the last 4 Knick coaches, Phoenix coaches, New Jersey coaches, and a dozen or so players all saying the same thing is more than a conspriracy or coincidence.

I think the Mebury crap needs to end now. The Cancerburians are just upset they lost and are looking for attention the only way they know how. If you've noticed there are fewer Cancerburians here (only about 3 or 4 left). They're desperately clinging onto an argument they know they've lost. The Cancerburians have ruined this site like Mebury ruined the Knicks. Hopefully they will both be gone soon and we can start discussing the Knicks and basketball instead of 1 player that will thankfully never play for the Knicks again and may go down as the worst Knick in franchise history.

*waits for barrage of childish insults from Cancerburians*

great post.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Accept it! You're a child if you want to say whatever u want, do whatever u want, treat people however, get away w whatever etc...and think its all ok. If you're a Marbury supporter fine. That's what a fan is. If u cannot except he will no longer be here then you're a fantasizer. All that talk about "he was the best" yada yada here are a few ?'s. 1. He wasn't going to remain a knick past this season...so why are u bitchin? 2. If u can't support the TEAM decision then why are u here? 3. If u can't admit that he played at least a small part in this then what are the reasons for his negative image? 4. How did Q Rich "snitch"? where I'm from...thats not snitchin. He was told info by Dantoni (i guess bc he's the captain) and that info was relayed. Sure how it went down wasn't all good but he was going to be gone this or next season so its somewhere inbetween. So what! Don't we have more important things to worry about? Last thing...ask yourself if you were mistreated and your "friends" didn't come to ur defense...are they really ur friends? -Probably the way those same players felt when he left in PHX or took half the season off (after calling "himself") the best point guard in the league...lol...i don't want the best, I want a winner...let ur game speak for itself.

Go get some pussy....your post is based off of several assumptions. Marbury should have been bought out a while ago. Keep assuming, keep dreaming, and keep jerkin your jimmy because you cant get with kimmy :lol: :teeth: :smokin:

metrocard

Legend
Go get some pussy....your post is based off of several assumptions. Marbury should have been bought out a while ago. Keep assuming, keep dreaming, and keep jerkin your jimmy because you cant get with kimmy :lol: :teeth: :smokin:

Exactly.

How can you be so mad/obsess at someone you never met in your life?

Red

TYPE-A
Go get my girls pussy....your post is based off of several assumptions. Marbury should have been bought out a while ago. Keep assuming, keep dreaming, and keep jerkin your jimmy because you cant get with kimmy :lol: :teeth: :smokin:

Duke you're a fustrated loser who isn't getting what u want. He should of been bought out but he wasn't so what. My assumptions are what exactly, and how do they differ from the gospel aka the newspapers u been quoting? Notice I didn't name names but u decided to respond bc I didn't agree w ur tired, weak a$$ post (you must be a child). It should of been called: My boyfriend left me and I have no reason to continue acting like I wanna see a winning team- get a wet wipe fa66et! You have what 3000 posts- most are repetitive, regurgetated cry baby nonsense? Where I'm from (BX) we call that a NERD! GIMME YOUR LUNCH MONEY FA66OT!!!!

GetRealistic

Starter
Also would the Marbury supporters have liked the benching/buyout more if it happened in June? Or are they just mad he's not playing not because of the way it was handeled.

As you all know i woulda bought him out last year after the plane incident, so i agree we prolonged the situation longer then we needed to, but it feels like some posters aren't necessarily mad about the handeling of the situation there just still mad that he's not the starting point guard.

Nobody answered that

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Duke you're a fustrated loser who isn't getting what u want. He should of been bought out but he wasn't so what. My assumptions are what exactly, and how do they differ from the gospel aka the newspapers u been quoting? Notice I didn't name names but u decided to respond bc I didn't agree w ur tired, weak a$$ post (you must be a child). It should of been called: My boyfriend left me and I have no reason to continue acting like I wanna see a winning team- get a wet wipe fa66et! You have what 3000 posts- most are repetitive, regurgetated cry baby nonsense? Where I'm from (BX) we call that a NERD! GIMME YOUR LUNCH MONEY FA66OT!!!!

what?

Nobody answered that

I dont like the way the situation was handled, and lol @ your reason for deleting your last post. I think that D'antoni should have been more honest with his plans for Marbury. Donnie is stubborn when it comes to buying players out. He should have made an exception this time a while ago. Unfortunately, we might have to wait until february where walsh will try to trade marbury because of his expiring contract :barf:

Whats up with the negative rep point you gave me? I believe i gave you a positive one recently.

*edit*

and i have answered this several times, proof that you dont read my posts. Its also proof that your a closed minded, strongly biased marbury hater. But we both already know that. Thats why i dont respond to that many of your posts, and same goes for lj4ptplay. Its nothin against either of you, i got no problem with you or lj. Its not worth arguing with you or him about marbury, its a waste of our time.

Last edited:

richtree

Rotation player
toons , I think you should have kept Crawford's avatar in a Warrior's uniform for a while., it would have been funny...lol