Starks and Frazier Believe in Starbury....Haterburys are Furious

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
look here maboy, i was never speaking to u, u got in something that didnt involve u....n u got what u were looking 4....dont get me confused with those that back down after u n msg address them....like msg and urself, i support my favorite player....like u both, i dont like being called out....also like u both, i dont back down....life ain easy...get over it...now unlike urself and msg, i can accet when my guy plays like shit, or when his antics are over the top, i kno crawford is not a leader and shouldnt be forced to be , now if the great stephon lord of lords, god of gods marbury does something stupid, u make excuses for him, oh...he lost his father, tough, i never had one, his mentor died, so what, im from the ghetto, my boys die every other month...ppl die, u get over it and move on.....im not heartless....im real....we all are people that have hardly seen 100,000 dollars cash that belong to us.....this multimillionaire loses a family member and he get s abig pardon???? in my college we only have 2 sympathy days off.....y cant you all be real and rational about this....how many of u have EVER heard me badmouth marbury???? no1, sumply because he is a knick and i like how he plays on the court....if he leaves NY, **** marbury...if he stays, i like him...i like lebron, he's my fav nba player, but when he plays against the knicks, **** lebron.....i liked jordan....but when he played against the knicks and dominated us, i hated him....now i ask all the "team marbury" members....does your layalty lie with marbury?? or with the new york knicks??? question 2...if he leaves...who will ur fav knick be?? will u defend him with the strenghth and vigor that you defent SM with???

Hahaaahahhaa. Flawless victory!
You get a rep point for this one.

Mods need to stay off of Toons back on this one unless everyone involved is reprimanded. It's a shame we have to fall for these pointless personal attacks, but what are you to do when certain simpletons provoke arguments. It's getting a lil out of hand.

Look, 15 was right. I brought back the Marbury wars and now I'm finishing them. Certain drones created a team and named them selves after Marbury, which is gay, but it's a wrap. As of right now Marbury is a Knick and he's the best born scorer we've got. And if you don't like, it live with it. At least he isn't as useless as H2zero was in his final hour. If he gets traded or released, so be it. We're all Knicks fans right? Right? It's over. The Marbury shit is dead. Only lames talk about it from here on out.

metrocard

Legend
look here maboy, i was never speaking to u, u got in something that didnt involve u....n u got what u were looking 4....dont get me confused with those that back down after u n msg address them....like msg and urself, i support my favorite player....like u both, i dont like being called out....also like u both, i dont back down....life ain easy...get over it...now unlike urself and msg, i can accet when my guy plays like shit, or when his antics are over the top, i kno crawford is not a leader and shouldnt be forced to be , now if the great stephon lord of lords, god of gods marbury does something stupid, u make excuses for him, oh...he lost his father, tough, i never had one, his mentor died, so what, im from the ghetto, my boys die every other month...ppl die, u get over it and move on.....im not heartless....im real....we all are people that have hardly seen 100,000 dollars cash that belong to us.....this multimillionaire loses a family member and he get s abig pardon???? in my college we only have 2 sympathy days off.....y cant you all be real and rational about this....how many of u have EVER heard me badmouth marbury???? no1, sumply because he is a knick and i like how he plays on the court....if he leaves NY, **** marbury...if he stays, i like him...i like lebron, he's my fav nba player, but when he plays against the knicks, **** lebron.....i liked jordan....but when he played against the knicks and dominated us, i hated him....now i ask all the "team marbury" members....does your layalty lie with marbury?? or with the new york knicks??? question 2...if he leaves...who will ur fav knick be?? will u defend him with the strenghth and vigor that you defent SM with???

:boohoo:

Thats it?

Hahaaahahhaa. Flawless victory!
You get a rep point for this one.

Mods need to stay off of Toons back on this one unless everyone involved is reprimanded. It's a shame we have to fall for these pointless personal attacks, but what are you to do when certain simpletons provoke arguments. It's getting a lil out of hand.

Look, 15 was right. I brought back the Marbury wars and now I'm finishing them. Certain drones created a team and named them selves after Marbury, which is gay, but it's a wrap. As of right now Marbury is a Knick and he's the best born scorer we've got. And if you don't like, it live with it. At least he isn't as useless as H2zero was in his final hour. If he gets traded or released, so be it. We're all Knicks fans right? Right? It's over. The Marbury shit is dead. Only lames talk about it from here on out.

No need to contradict and own yourself bro. You're guilty of insults too.

People just need to stop being sensitive and don't take them personal; it'll show you're the bigger man.

You don't really need to disrespect Allan Houston like that either, he had chronic knee problems that most athletes can't fight and its one of the biggest factors in a player's decline. Allan Houston gave us great games, great years and especially great moments. Sorry if you're too bitter to appreciate them.

TunerAddict

Starter

Right on Toons. Nothing for you to apologize about, you were attacked for no reason.

Cosign. Knicks come first, favorite players come second.

metrocard

Legend
Are you guys really dumb enough to think MSG and I would put Marbury before this team?

If you don't know to read, we both agreed that he shouldn't be apart of the Knicks future becaus we need to move on to a new era of basketball.

The thing is, we bring up a lot of good points on why we should keep his contract and his skills on the court for the 08-09. Many of you fail to bring up solid points and feel like we're "attacking" you because we disagree and we provide a lot of sources that support our arguement.

I think its really silly, emotional, crybayish and immature to even call us out for "insulting", you guys are making a big deal out of nothing and need to take a time out.

Get back to topic...who the **** cries about a word like "haterbury"?
Sensitive group of guys we got here.

TunerAddict

Starter
Very few of us have ever said a thing about ditching Marbury. Most of us agree buying out an expiring contract is just dumb. But for some reason the war wages on.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmao at toons cryin :lol:

this dude aint even worth my time...hes a small bug all i gotta do is step on his b!tch ass. And now hes got a following of haterburys. Don Miss private messaged me and admitted to whats been goin on with him, tuner maggot, and cartoons.

:3some:

faggot.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

TunerAddict

Starter

this dude aint even worth my time...hes a small bug all i gotta do is step on his b!tch ass. And now hes got a following of haterburys. Don Miss private messaged me and admitted to whats been goin on with him, tuner maggot, and cartoons.

:3some:

faggot.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol. Spoken like the twelve year old that you are. :teeth:

Hell, anyone can find dumb pictures that insult others. I'll give it a try.
insult25.gif

MSG, I just found your profile picture!

Insult%20(60).jpg

Just kidding

However, I did find this awesome pic of you and your lover...
5xz6u7s.jpg

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Too bad that nerd's dick is bigger than yours.

And you call my insults corny. lol Anyways, I'm not here to start any arguments. I'm not like you. That's not my style.

The answers to Toons' questions from a member of the
1992 Olympic Dream Team Starbury:

1992_dream_team.jpg

1) My support lies with the Knicks, and that's exactly why I defend Marbury. Marbury is the best player on this team, and he's led the team in scoring and assists in almost every season he's been here. It doesn't make sense to keep sorry excuses for NBA starters like Eddy Curry and Quentin Richardson and get rid of your best player. I think that it would benefit to keep Marbury and instead replace these scrubs(Quentin Richardson, Eddy Curry, Jerome James, Jared Jeffries, Malik Rose, Mardy Collins) with some real talent.

2) If Marbury was to leave the Knicks, my favorite player would be Zach Randolph, because he's the second best player on the team besides Marbury, and because he plays hard. He's selfish and he doesn't play defense(which is why I support Marbury more than Randolph) but if Marbury leaves, that's who my favorite Knick would be. I like Crawford, because he's a good shooter, but he has a lot of years on his contract, and he's one dimensional. That's why I wouldn't mind trading him for the right amount of expiring contracts and draft picks. I would trade Randolph, too, given the right offer, but the Clippers were trying to rape us in that trade.

3) If Marbury leaves the Knicks, he most likely will end up on a championship contender, and he'll most likely either make the Conference Finals, NBA finals, or get a championship.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$

Ya kno...its really sad that you have to make up a group for yourself and your favorite men on the site.....but its also more tragic that u created an imaginary group called the haterburys (u are so creative btw) so we can be the evil villains to oppose ur team starburry cliq.....and im the leader of the "haterburrys" because i dont worship the ground that steph walks on...lol...im a haterbury because i dont dream day and night of giving steph oral sex and having him take my assginity.....oooooh, i get it now, so thats what a haterbury is....well by golly, i guess thats me then!!!!!
IM A "HATERBURY" AND IM PROUD!!!!!
You my friend, are a loser, and u need a hobby...or a girl....or sum toys...take ur pick!
lol, hahaha....bumbaclat pussyhole boy dem!! SHOT A BATTY BOY!

metrocard

Legend
Ya kno...its really sad that you have to make up a group for yourself and your favorite men on the site.....but its also more tragic that u created an imaginary group called the haterburys (u are so creative btw) so we can be the evil villains to oppose ur team starburry cliq.....and im the leader of the "haterburrys" because i dont worship the ground that steph walks on...lol...im a haterbury because i dont dream day and night of giving steph oral sex and having him take my assginity.....oooooh, i get it now, so thats what a haterbury is....well by golly, i guess thats me then!!!!!
IM A "HATERBURY" AND IM PROUD!!!!!
You my friend, are a loser, and u need a hobby...or a girl....or sum toys...take ur pick!
lol, hahaha....bumbaclat pussyhole boy dem!! SHOT A BATTY BOY!

b6pxtu.gif

Toons

is the Bo$$
Aaaahahahahahahaha
Once Again, I Was Speaking To Msg, N Ya Bitch Ass Comes To The Rescue Again.....lmao...ur Such A Sissy`

Toons

is the Bo$$
ya know what, im sorry homosexual i mean, metro sexual....if it bothers u that much when i get at msg...(i dont kno if ur jealous or sumthin)....ill stop....obviously im gettin too much of his attention and that bothers u, so i stop....u can have him,.....btw, abcd, thanx for answering the questions....i cosignwith ur answers

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This thread is closed. It should be put in the trash.
The No homos and the photo shopped pics are over done.
I haven't found one shred of rational thought or valuable information in the last 8 posts. I may have responded to some dumb posts and took the low road but I've never, well in the past year, opened a thread with the intentions of provoking pointless arguments time and time again. You idiots start this shit in nearly every thread you post. It's old now. Get a life and post something with some thought behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.