Still don't want LeBron????

Toons

is the Bo$$
bitch wud b madd jealous if we courted wade....

or maybe we are courting wade, and the lebron thing is a smoke screen

never know

Toons

is the Bo$$
it just does not make sense why we are going after yet again....another SF

we have will and gallo at the 3 already, and they are young, we are booked out for years at the 3

with wade, he can make us GREAT.

I can see wade helping more people on the sqquad develop than bron can IMO. Wade can bring the star out in gallo and wilson. Lebron will only stagnate a 3 year project by taking their minutes.

quiggle

Starter
maybe the Knicks don't care about winning a championship but instead being the most marketable team. too bad Yao will never become available.

Red

TYPE-A
F*ck all who don't want Lebron in NY. If u don't like him, fine. But this isn't a relationship it's BBall. And I'm sick of these pathetic, semi-competitive, wanna-b optimistic, non-defensive, b*llsh!t games. Like D Walsh said "there's a difference betw. being a good team and being a contender". We are NEITHER. Stop fooling yourself. When he does sign in NY and we become "contenders"- mutherf*ckers will still be complaining. F*cking b!tches complaining about who you don't want when the dudes we got are so garbage I bet Lebron or Kobe for that matter could beat us by themselves 1 on 5!!! That's my rant....other than that it was a good game.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
lol @ RED
calm down bro....
People out there are just not completeley sold on ONLY lebron.

Take me for example, i think on a different level, we need a all star 2 guard that can handle the rock if he has to play point. D. F*CKIN WADE PPl. what else do we need? a defensive minded all star center. CHRISTOPHER BOSH. that should be the plan. IF, and ONLY IF, we can get both bosh and wade, then i would say **** lebron. I f we cant get BOTH of theM, THEN IM ALL FOR kING jAMES IN 2010.

Duhon
Wade
Gallo
Lee
Bosh

Red

TYPE-A
I'm from one of the if not the biggest and best cities in the world. The best women, food, attractions, entertainment etc...also home to what has now become a laughing stock of an organization. A place where opponents come to showcase "their" talents...like the Garden is the f*cking NFL combine. Enough...if James is the BEST FA available in 2010 I want him. And guess what mutherf*ckers whoevers 2nd best I want them too. F*ck yo opinions and stats and yo F*ckin couch b!tch. I WANT THE BEST. After we become legit contenders then let me hear your hateration. Rooting for this minimal level garbage is so un-NY. I'm starting to believe mutherf*ckers are transplanted from some corny 2 b*tch town with 1 highschool. N*gga I'm from New York and I want the best!!!!! Handsdown if u can find someone better in 2010 let me know...guess what I want them too. Mf's conditioned to think this mediocre semi-competitive bs is acceptable. Maybe in your bullsh*it town but not here. MF's breaking records back 2 back days and D'Antoni has that stupid fu*king look on his face talking about "well what can we do"? Stupid MF!!!!!!!

Red

TYPE-A
lol @ RED
calm down bro....
People out there are just not completeley sold on ONLY lebron.

Take me for example, i think on a different level, we need a all star 2 guard that can handle the rock if he has to play point. D. F*CKIN WADE PPl. what else do we need? a defensive minded all star center. CHRISTOPHER BOSH. that should be the plan. IF, and ONLY IF, we can get both bosh and wade, then i would say **** lebron. I f we cant get BOTH of theM, THEN IM ALL FOR kING jAMES IN 2010.

Duhon
Wade
Gallo
Lee
Bosh

Nah...Motherf*ckers rooting for a 21-29 team & got the nerve to talk about who they "dont" want!!! F*ck outta here w/ that sh*t

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
i feel u homie

im definitely down with the best

but im open to other options too

metro is lost, dont mind her

Red

TYPE-A
i feel u homie

im definitely down with the best

but im open to other options too

metro is lost, dont mind her

I feel u. Not saying we can't win w/o Lebron & we def. need more than just him but clearly he is the if not one of the best and stupid mf's who have been rooting for a loosing franchise got nerve to try and be picky. Beggers can't be choosers and right now were worse than beggers....some of us are pyschotic, delusional conditioned sheep lead to believe this abomination is o.k.. Probably not even from NY....f*cking morons! This sh*t is unacceptable.

quiggle

Starter
all of the 2010 free agents will be using the Knicks for leverage to try to up their value and see if another team exceeds the Knicks offer and then end up going somewhere else instead.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Lebron is not leaving. People who think New York has any chance of getting Lebron woould be out of their minds. Knicks can't offer him the most money. Even if it was a sign and trade deal we move have to give up ten of our guys to get him.

People talk about LBJ being all business. Not true. He cares about his legacy, which affects his business. He is that franchise.

Now I'll tell you who IS COMING. Wade and Amare guaranteed. Amare first, Wade later.

We have better all around players than the Heat, better coach, and more hope.

The Suns have no shot off winning anything any more. Amare wants out.

WADE and AMARE 2010.

Toons

is the Bo$$
actually, we will have enough money for lebron. That is a fact. We will also have the cap room to sign another big name FA if we get rid of curry in a year and a half (im not even considering trading lee).
Lebron said he wants to be the richest man in basketball. That is impossible in cleveland. Lebron wants to give cleveland a ring before he leaves, for all that cleveland has ddoen for him.
Nike also said they would be willing to pay for a portion of his contract if he moves to new york.
I fyou think about it, its really the endorsements that lebron makes the majority of his money from while doing hardly anything.
From dressing up as characters to speaking about a product, his name is money.
Im all for the wade and amare tho
amare or bosh

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
anyone who wouldn't taker either of those players is a pinhead...who over who doesn't really mater, I think LeBron would obviously be the better pick...not wanting quite possibly the best player ever (LJ) on your team makes no sense...hopefully when we sign LJ, we can get like a 10 yr deal !!! :smokin::smokin::gony:

paris401

Starter
actually, we will have enough money for lebron.

actually what he said was that the knicks... 'can't offer him the most money'

which is true.. the cav's can offer him more then the knicks...

now before your get out the 'lotion'
i am talking about basketball $$$.. not endorsements/etc.. clear???

Red

TYPE-A
Most popular cities

New York
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Los Angeles
Chicago
Washington
San Diego
Orlando
Seattle
New Orleans
Toronto
Vancouver
Montreal
Boston
Miami
Kansas City
Grand Canyon
Atlanta
Honolulu
Mexico City
Tucson
Houston
San Antonio
Philadelphia
Cancun
Phoenix
Niagara Falls
Puerto Vallarta
Denver
Austin
Dallas
Minneapolis
Oahu
Portland
Pittsburgh
Victoria
Saint Louis
Charlotte
Colorado Springs
Salt Lake City
Tampa
Zion National Park
Calgary
Vancouver Island
Yosemite
Fort Lauderdale
Waikiki
Nashville
Yellowstone National Park
Whistler
Moab
Playa del Carmen
Key West
Baltimore
Maui
Memphis
Santa Monica
Monrovia
San Juan
Albuquerque
Hollywood
Charleston
Sedona
Columbus
Banff
Sacramento
Ottawa
Kauai
Miami Beach
Gibsonton
Anaheim
Indianapolis
Gettysburg
Anchorage
Cozumel

Am I buggin? Don't even see Cleveland.....lol! MF's would rather go to Anchorage Alaska than Cleveland!!!!lol

James will be a KNICK.

Wade will be 29 mid-2010 season. Is that a concern?