Taz has been unleashed drops 17 on SAC

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm glad Balkman had a good game. I liked this guy on our team while he was here. He hustled, played D, and brought good energy in off the bench. It's too bad the Knicks didn't get more in return...but hey, lets cut our losses because the current roster has to be a bigger worry.
Jerome James as someone stated should get waived, useless garbage and will probably never play again anywhere. Curry on the on the other hand is still young and has some hope...even though there hasn't been much in his favor lately to support that.
There's still a future for him if not with the Knicks, then somewhere else certainly. After another year comes off his contract, and if he gets to play some day this season...and plays decent....he'll have some trade value. I agree that there's a good possibility Lee will get traded to rid some of the existing garbage off the Knicks bench.

Toons

is the Bo$$
http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/ny-spknix095958011dec09,0,6235239.story

The Knicks have other options, such as utilizing a trade exception for up to $1.4 million that they acquired in the offseason trade of Renaldo Balkman to Denver for a second-round pick. Portland guard Sergio Rodriguez ($1 million) asked for a trade earlier this season, but the Trail Blazers are giving strong indications to inquiring teams that they are considering only trades that upgrade the team's talent. Newsday

We also got money out of the balkman trade. you all really underestimate donnie walsh....and its sad that some of you confuse walsh and dantoni. balkmans departure was for the good of the team.
i wont even reply to the nba2k8 comment....with stats that show curry coming off a career year from the previous seaon. step away from the x-box kiddo

Toons

is the Bo$$
i meant i wont reply to the comparison of the game and real life, because the stats are from the previous season.

metrocard

Legend
I'm glad Balkman had a good game. I liked this guy on our team while he was here. He hustled, played D, and brought good energy in off the bench. It's too bad the Knicks didn't get more in return...but hey, lets cut our losses because the current roster has to be a bigger worry.
Jerome James as someone stated should get waived, useless garbage and will probably never play again anywhere. Curry on the on the other hand is still young and has some hope...even though there hasn't been much in his favor lately to support that.
There's still a future for him if not with the Knicks, then somewhere else certainly. After another year comes off his contract, and if he gets to play some day this season...and plays decent....he'll have some trade value. I agree that there's a good possibility Lee will get traded to rid some of the existing garbage off the Knicks bench.

This is the post I wanted to read.

Not senseless hating and ignorance

Thank you once again for the quality post.

Paul1355

All Star
ab6f6acb0e7a51bf0ece52345704b800-getty-82994469rw011_nuggets_kings.jpg

56d4ca7c964fc97cbe3db9defd06e279-getty-82994469rw005_nuggets_kings.jpg

27d4fed17a02bf044dd10eb6e909d69d-getty-82994469rw012_nuggets_kings.jpg

I told you guys it wasn't a great move.
We lack a bench...Taz would of been perfect for us in this up tempo system.

Now Taz can be apart of one of the best team in the NBA, the hot Nuggets with new leader Chauncey Billups.

Billups
Jones
Anthony
Martin
Nene

6th men
Taz
Jr Smith
Kleiza

= elite squad.

I'm with Kiyaman till I die on this...Taz is the truth, always been and always will be.

lmao Metro I know u love Balkman but the Kings SUCK this year. We beat them by over 20 points and so did the Nuggets that day...think Spurs for life said they won by 33 points or something.

The kings can't defend an 80 year old man with a basketball.

All balkman would have to do is drive and dunk...when Balkman scores 17, your team sucks and Reggie Theus is fired because they suck so bad.

Balkman's offense is a F rating still in anyones book.

metrocard

Legend
Still a good performance, don't try to belittle a professional's athletic performance as if you could do 1/100th of what Balkman did.

Paul1355

All Star
mardy collins is doing pretty well in LA too

I can't believe he is actually shooting above 40% its a miracle...5 points per game is a miracle too even though he is playing 21 min a game in LA which he should not be playing...too many minutes for a scrub. No wonder why LA stinks this year.

He can stay in LA...maybe it just shows that he couldnt ever handle NY...you see his numbers with us the past two years and now its very different. he increased his shooting by almost 10 percent...miracle.