The 2008-9 Roster has a lot of half-court offensive players

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
The Marbury & Crawford tandem played under coach Wilkins, Herb, Brown, and Isiah, the two players has yet to work together well on offense or defense together.

all those coaches got different systems, none of those coaches preach a running offense

Kiyaman

Legend
all those coaches got different systems, none of those coaches preach a running offense

Which one of those coaches did the backcourt of Marbury & Crawford play well together with?
NONE!

Coach Skiles is a running coach, how well did he do with Crawford than he did without Crawford?

Coach Byron Scott is a running coach, how well did he do with Marbury then he did without Marbury?

The number one thing that was learned from Isiah Thomas tour was "what not to do". And his roster and 8-man rotation of Curry, Zach, Q.Rich, Crawford, Marbury, Lee, Fred Jones, and Jefferies has proven without a shadow of a "doubt" what not to do...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Which one of those coaches did the backcourt of Marbury & Crawford play well together with?
NONE!

Coach Skiles is a running coach, how well did he do with Crawford than he did without Crawford?

Coach Byron Scott is a running coach, how well did he do with Marbury then he did without Marbury?

The number one thing that was learned from Isiah Thomas tour was "what not to do". And his roster and 8-man rotation of Curry, Zach, Q.Rich, Crawford, Marbury, Lee, Fred Jones, and Jefferies has proven without a shadow of a "doubt" what not to do...

idk about skiles being a running coach, he preaches more defense and plus we dont have the same jamal as the one in chicago...and the thing about byron scott's offensive scheme was that it had to be lead by a leader and nobody in the franchise believed steph is leader, dats the only thing that worries me, how this offense going work with no leader, steph definitely has the skills to succeed in da offense but steph always had the talent but not to much success

metrocard

Legend
Q, crawford and STEPHON MARBURY can't run high tempo offense???u gotta be kiddin me, Q has experience in da phoenix type offense and he did well, jamal and stephon are from the streets and the offense is close to park basketball, they would have no problem playin in da system, and how u going put gallinari on da high tempo offense after seein em for about 15 minutes???

They can't. You gotta be kidding yourself for being so unaware.

I'm a Marbury fan, but I know for a fact he's not a great at pushing the ball up tempo. Crawford isn't either since he overdribbles.

LMAO...Jamal is from the surburbs of Seattle, what the **** does the streets have to do with anything.

Steve Nash is from Canada and will bust Crawford's ass in an up tempo game.

You sweating street n*ggas too much, stop fantasizing the hood life and get a job.