The Calls are Coming In: Teams offer 1st Rounder for AR, Knicks would use for Melo

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
STFU did Tracey single handily turn around a 3-8 team with his leadership or did he Lead by example putting on one of the best seven straight performances in Knicks history. STAT said and brought the Knicks back we are now getting back our national coverage and we have a real MVP.

So go take your busted ass Tmac some where else

Your the fag who'd rather have David Lee than STAT.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
^

Lolz...

Knicksfansince92 you'll never live that thread down homie.

I think you should make an apology thread, really humble yourself man, lol..

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
Absolutely. Jesus, that's almost exactly what I was going to post. Denver are desperate and their demands should hopefully fall on resilient ears.

You know that Dolan will be halfway up DW's ass to bring Melo to NY, though.

****, man!

Fields and Gallo....

Melo's not having his best season.....

???????????????????????????????

Stunned, bro, just being forced to *conceive* that trade happening. Jesus. We have the luxury to go with a full monty move too and just say you take Curry, Walker, a couple 1sts or stop wasting my Verizon minutes.

Them talking this type of trade shit is like a door to door Bible salesman trying to make quota, pitching the good book to a 90yr old Jew who they hope is too blind to know it's not a Torah.

Please Donnie, don't be that guy letting a chotsky punk pull a desperation hustle on ya.

Even if Melo decides to play in a sewage system, perpetual basement team, destroy his brand and $bottomline and ability to own the basketball world while playing with Swagemire & Co....Fine. We just re-sign Chandler, and get Gasol, Big Baby, Richardson, etc, and use our wealth of assets and pride to move forward.

We go for the kill and that's it.

It chaps the shit out of me, and would be indicative of the very thing I've suspected Walsh of being guilty of: a lack of killer instinct rendering him good but never good enough (mediocre), and leaving us always shy of being being a real force and champion.

Just as I'm thinking Walsh has primed us all for perhaps THE sports franchise coups of the decade, and to eat my words while I create a shrine in my 200sqft apartment just for the man.

Did we suddenly go into a time machine where we have a 3-8 record, Fields is an anonymous 2nd rounder starting in a desperate team, Gallo is shooting 1/2000.

And did we get lobotomized at the same time and forget that DEN's only leverage is if Melo will sign an extension with NJ or some jank team. Which he doesn't want to do. Which means they have shit except for an unknown fear of Melo over a new contract next year. Which means next to nil when right now, we could pay him with cannoli cream and he'd make 5x anywhere else off the sheer power of MSG--NYC-NYK trifecta and all that goes along w it alone.

But let's throw in a 1st rounder, as well, and make the rape a bareback one for good measure.

Goddamn.

:barf:

Guys were not buying Melo for Mnahatten Mall prices! We gettin him on Clearance from Odd Job!

Fact 1# we are NOT giving up LF6 in this deal. these are how these negotians will go.

Nuggets GM Masi Ujiri is calling Donnie Walsh about a trade for Carmelo Anthony....Phone is ringing, Donnie picks up.

Donnie: Hello?

Masi: Hello yes, um this is Masi Ujiri from the orginization of...

Donnie: I dont wana give my damn car to no kids!

Masi: No im the GM of the Nuggets of Denver.

Donnie: Oh. you ready to trade my boy Melo yet?

Masi: um yes we are concidering it. But if we were to make a deal, we would like Landry Fields, Danilo Gallinari, Toney Douglas, Wilson Chandler, and 4 first round picks please.

Donnie: That sounds reasonable. But you know what else sounds reasonable? if I take a shit in a bag, make it into a neckless, put it around Eddy Curry's fat neck, and send that shit to you for Carmelo! AHAHAHAHA!

Masi: No I would not accept that offer! we will send Mr.Anthony to the Nets bef...

Donnie: Im callin yah bluff bitch! My boy spike says Melo aint goin to Jersey! He aint sigin no damn extension with no russian mafia! Now listen here bitch, you send me Carmelo for Eddy Curry, 2 first round picks, Gallinari, and a bag of my shit, Or you wait till the end of the year and get nothin!

Masi: ok....

Donnie Walsh: Ok bitch?

Masi: very well...

Donnie Walsh: Alright then mother ****er! You have a good day now, and Remember! Im DONNIE WALSH MOTHER ****ER!

Masi: Yes Mr.Walsh...

Donnie: Adios Bitch! Aye its the Knicks city Dancers! Show Donnie Walsh yah titties!
Anyone read my joke? :(

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Stunned, bro, just being forced to *conceive* that trade happening. Jesus. We have the luxury to go with a full monty move too and just say you take Curry, Walker, a couple 1sts or stop wasting my Verizon minutes.

Them talking this type of trade shit is like a door to door Bible salesman trying to make quota, pitching the good book to a 90yr old Jew who they hope is too blind to know it's not a Torah.

Please Donnie, don't be that guy letting a chotsky punk pull a desperation hustle on ya.

Even if Melo decides to play in a sewage system, perpetual basement team, destroy his brand and $bottomline and ability to own the basketball world while playing with Swagemire & Co....Fine. We just re-sign Chandler, and get Gasol, Big Baby, Richardson, etc, and use our wealth of assets and pride to move forward.

We go for the kill and that's it.

It chaps the shit out of me, and would be indicative of the very thing I've suspected Walsh of being guilty of: a lack of killer instinct rendering him good but never good enough (mediocre), and leaving us always shy of being being a real force and champion.

Just as I'm thinking Walsh has primed us all for perhaps THE sports franchise coups of the decade, and to eat my words while I create a shrine in my 200sqft apartment just for the man.

Did we suddenly go into a time machine where we have a 3-8 record, Fields is an anonymous 2nd rounder starting in a desperate team, Gallo is shooting 1/2000.

And did we get lobotomized at the same time and forget that DEN's only leverage is if Melo will sign an extension with NJ or some jank team. Which he doesn't want to do. Which means they have shit except for an unknown fear of Melo over a new contract next year. Which means next to nil when right now, we could pay him with cannoli cream and he'd make 5x anywhere else off the sheer power of MSG--NYC-NYK trifecta and all that goes along w it alone.

But let's throw in a 1st rounder, as well, and make the rape a bareback one for good measure.

Goddamn.

:barf:

Perfectly said. Denver has some freaking balls asking for Landry Fields and along with Gallo and a pick. They wasted everybody's time holding out when they should of moved Melo before the season started. We now have all the chips and leverage. We can get Melo now for Curry and Gallo or we can just sign him at the end of the year. If not we are good enough that we can live without Melo and just acquire more talent to build around our core.

tiger0330

Legend
Lets give Donnie some credit now. He didn't reach for Sessions when we needed a PG bad and give him that MLE contract he wanted and while Felton has been terrific, he didn't get the years he wanted. And signing Duhon to a 2 year deal was a lot better than the Isiah deals routinely giving max year MLE deals to guys like Jeffries and James.

Of course Denver is going to ask for the sky when it comes to Melo but our situation is different then when we traded Jeffries and Hill, we're winning now so my bet is Donnie is going to be a lot shrewder than when he made that Jeffries/Hill deal.