The Kiyaman Appreciation Thread

pat

Starter
Kiyaman is a great poster.
Agreed.

He uses logic and doesn't use bias on his posts.

Whut? We are all biased against one thing or the other, but Kiya's anti-D'Antoni-Walsh-2010 rants take "biased to another level."

Nevertheless, props to you Kiya you actually manage to remain polite even if you disagree with someone. Good job.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Props to you Kiaman. You have been a real die hard fan for so long you deserve it. Even though some of your posts makes me scratch my head, the consistency of your posts (bashing the upper management)and your passion for our team makes you a good poster. After all we are all entitled to our oppinions but what matter in the end is which team we love and root for.

P.S. Like Pat said before whenever you been insulted still found a way to keep it nice and polite. That itself deserves props.

p0nder

Starter
Yeah Kiya is a staple of these boards. Defineitly some of the more interesting posts come from him.

GetRealistic

Starter
All i have to say about Kiya is this......

If D. Nicholes, and Tazman Balkman were being coached by Summer League coach Mark Aguire the 2010 Knicks would have a 10 man rotation that would have them in the playoff hunt.

Also if Celebrity coach D'Antoni would be truthful and let the world know that Donnie Walsh and himself have an under the table agreement to destroy the Knicks could return to respectablity.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
All i have to say about Kiya is this......

If D. Nicholes, and Tazman Balkman were being coached by Summer League coach Mark Aguire the 2010 Knicks would have a 10 man rotation that would have them in the playoff hunt.

Also if Celebrity coach D'Antoni would be truthful and let the world know that Donnie Walsh and himself have an under the table agreement to destroy the Knicks could return to respectablity.

Hahaha!! That pretty much sums up every post Kiya has made in the last two years.

Oh wait, you also forgot: the players don't like celebrity coach D'Antoni and are purposely losing games as revenge.