The Official "MeloDrama" Thread Feb 18th - Feb 24th

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
isola's most current tweet:

"Also hearing Carmelo could meet with Nets officials on Saturday while Knicks are mulling a deal. This could actually be over by Sunday
less than 5 seconds ago via web"

If the previous rumor about the Knicks upped offer is true, then there is nothing to Mull......... Let Denver Mull......

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
stars first, role players second.

Listen man, I respect your unwavering desire to get Melo. But there's some sh*t you need to try to understand. This here deal ABSOLUTELY needs to happen in as advantageous a way as possible for the Knicks! Your team and mine. I want us to be able to contend when the f*cking smoke clears from this BS:

Billups
Fields
Melo
Amare
Moz

The above would allow us to make a good push after the break.

We've got to least keep Fields. :gony:

la2ny

Starter
Ron, do you believe all the backlash over the last few pages would've even occured if MadHatter hadn't said anything about Fields?

I mean if Denver accepts the trade and we still have Fields and Mozgov can we really be upset? I feel that we'd still have a decent team.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Listen man, I respect your unwavering desire to get Melo. But there's some sh*t you need to try to understand. This here deal ABSOLUTELY needs to happen in as advantageous a way as possible for the Knicks! Your team and mine. I want us to be able to contend when the f*cking smoke clears from this BS:

Billups
Fields
Melo
Amare
Moz

The above would allow us to make a good push after the break.

We've got to least keep Fields. :gony:

Yes, and I have to agree with your opinion with Melo as well. He says he just wants this to end. Well he could have ended this already if he wanted to. If the only real place he wants to go is the Knicks then just tell Denver that, and the deal would of probably been done by now.

Let em prefer all they want then.. I'd laugh my ass off if he turns them down then signs with us in the offseason... and we keep Gallo and Fields..

nyk1986

Benchwarmer
Yes, and I have to agree with your opinion with Melo as well. He says he just wants this to end. Well he could have ended this already if he wanted to. If the only real place he wants to go is the Knicks then just tell Denver that, and the deal would of probably been done by now.

That's what I have been saying to. People on here seem to gloss over that fact. I'm souring more and more on Melo as a person the longer this drags on. If it is truly about wanting to win then come as a FA and tell Denver if they don't want to lose him this summer make a deal with NY then.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Ron, do you believe all the backlash over the last few pages would've even occured if MadHatter hadn't said anything about Fields?

I mean if Denver accepts the trade and we still have Fields and Mozgov can we really be upset? I feel that we'd still have a decent team.

No not all. I heard they asked for Fields and I flipped. If thas not the case then I can rest a little easier and revert back to my previous feelings of simple frustration over the whole ordeal.

la2ny

Starter
That's what I have been saying to. People on here seem to gloss over that fact. I'm souring more and more on Melo as a person the longer this drags on. If it is truly about wanting to win then come as a FA and tell Denver if they don't want to lose him this summer make a deal with NY then.
Honestly isn't that why all of this is happening???

Let's say the media wasn't covering this everyone would feel alot better but because you see and hear it everywhere your tired of it Yet at the same time you still click on things to find out the latest lol.

Listen EVERYONE knows he wants to be a KNick. The only reason he's not is because Denver doesn't want to get lowballed. They love the deal that NJ has because of Favors. Thats why they keep stalling. But they only have a certain amount of time till they are completely screwed, unless Melo signs an extension w/ them. Otherwise they have to trade him, which is why theyre going through all this because they know he wont be there! If they hold him even if they knew he was leaving, they would have to try 2 sign and trade to just get something. Then wtf would we do??? We wouldn't be able to afford him. You guys are getting frustrated because you keep getting stuck on the media constantly talking about it, blame facking denver!!!!!