tomorrows pre season game

Kiyaman

Legend
Watching KG in the Preseason game playing both ends of the court as if he is the King (behind the back pass to Perkins was so accurate they should have given KG two assist for that), it makes me sick that we picked up Zach Randolph whom is only 25% of KG performance.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Im not so worried about the Celtics and KG right now, they have a "big three" and a crappy bench in my opinion. Back to the preseason game tomorrow, I think the knicks will run right over the sixers.

Kiyaman

Legend
We had nothing to offer Minnesota dude. Boston had Al Jeffereson and Gerald Green and expiring contracts.

We could have given them Curry & Marbury, or Zach & Marbury, or Marbury and Crawford, or Marbury & Q.Rich.
You get the point.

Tommorow starting lineup without Curry should be:

Marbury
Crawford
Q.Rich
Zach
Lee

6th Jordan
7th Jones
8th Chandler
9th Morris
10th Nicholes
11th Nate
12th the other PG

The Knicks should not have a problem holding the lead from the first quarter to the end of the game vs the 76ers.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Lee won't be our starting center. Coach might put him somewhere else (which is against the grain since Lee is the biggest part of our bench). I see Morris starting with Randolph

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Watching KG in the Preseason game playing both ends of the court as if he is the King (behind the back pass to Perkins was so accurate they should have given KG two assist for that), it makes me sick that we picked up Zach Randolph whom is only 25% of KG performance.

damn u a hater

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Curry is playing

kiaman is just a Curry hater i didnt hear anything about Curry not playing tomorrow so you dont have to worry about any of that ight bro i dont know why this guy hates Curry so much. Yeah the Knicks will run all over the 76ers and many other teams in the NBA

:agreed::peace::beer:

Kiyaman

Legend
Get it right!

kiaman is just a Curry hater i didnt hear anything about Curry not playing tomorrow so you dont have to worry about any of that ight bro i dont know why this guy hates Curry so much. Yeah the Knicks will run all over the 76ers and many other teams in the NBA

:agreed::peace::beer:

On the truth of it all, I dont want any of the Knick 5-Starters playing in the first two Preseason games. I want to see the Bench-Players and the Training-Camp invites to get a good complete look at how deep our depth chart really is with co-existing players. I want to see how well Jordan point game is with SG-Nicholes, SG-Chandler, PF-Lee, and C-Morris.

The Knicks have 5 Rookies inwhich I'm sure 2 out of 5 is ready this season to average 18 MPG in the regular season games.
Last season Balkman was good enough for 24 MPG, and the season before Rookie Lee was good enough for 24 MPG too.
At least untill they hit that rookie wall.

Get it right, I am not a hater!
I am a Marbury & Curry BASHER!

Because the two led this Knick Team to a 23 and a 33 WIN season.
Marbury & Curry are the only players on this roster that started every game they played the last two seasons.
Do the two players have any chemistry together? NO!
Do they work together with their teammates? NO!
Do the two show any leadership on this team? NO!
Did the two have teammates that could've help them get to the Post Season Games? YES!!!

On the truth of it all, I dont want any of the Knick 5-Starters playing in the first two Preseason games. I want to see the Bench-Players and the Training-Camp invites to get a good complete look at how deep our depth chart really is with co-existing players. I want to see how well Jordan point game is with SG-Nicholes, SG-Chandler, PF-Lee, and C-Morris.

The Knicks have 5 Rookies inwhich I'm sure 2 out of 5 is ready this season to average 18 MPG in the regular season games.
Last season Balkman was good enough for 24 MPG, and the season before Rookie Lee was good enough for 24 MPG too.
At least untill they hit that rookie wall.

Get it right, I am not a hater!
I am a Marbury & Curry BASHER!

Because the two led this Knick Team to a 23 and a 33 WIN season.
Marbury & Curry are the only players on this roster that started every game they played the last two seasons.
Do the two players have any chemistry together? NO!
Do they work together with their teammates? NO!
Do the two show any leadership on this team? NO!
Did the two have teammates that could've help them get to the Post Season Games? YES!!!

And Nichols to the HOF right?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
ok its like 30 min to tipoff and i still refuse to believe this game wont b on tv anywhere cause that just doesn't make sense.... anyone know that channel that some games would b on if not on MSG?...sometimes i caught a couple games towards the end of the season even tho it didn't say NBA basketball on the tv guide but instead the regular shows for that channel

Kiyaman

Legend
Nothing was on the TV for New York or Philly.
I.m trying to get the highlights off of SNL.
Knicks Won 101 to 92

Zach scored 17 points on 7-10 shooting, not bad.
Lee scored 18 points.
I could not get the Box-scores to see how many players played and minutes giving to them.
<!-- / message -->

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
We could have given them Curry & Marbury, or Zach & Marbury, or Marbury and Crawford, or Marbury & Q.Rich.
You get the point.

Tommorow starting lineup without Curry should be:

Marbury
Crawford
Q.Rich
Zach
Lee

6th Jordan
7th Jones
8th Chandler
9th Morris
10th Nicholes
11th Nate
12th the other PG

The Knicks should not have a problem holding the lead from the first quarter to the end of the game vs the 76ers.

no why the hell would minnesota take stephon back after leaving dem??sometimes u really gotta think b4 u post

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
To all You Zack haters

Nothing was on the TV for New York or Philly.
I.m trying to get the highlights off of SNL.
Knicks Won 101 to 92

Zach scored 17 points on 7-10 shooting, not bad.
Lee scored 18 points.
I could not get the Box-scores to see how many players played and minutes giving to them.
<!-- / message -->

See for all you HATERS who didnt want Zack on this team he is a serious player. Im so proud of Lee picking up the slack and scoring big points

:gony::beer:
:thewave: