Too many SF!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The problem is that way to many people sterotype white fans,Do you think that we are all the fat middle aged stock brocker who gets his tickets from the office and has never played organized sports in his life,There are many knowledgable white fans out there who dont overate Lee and know what his shortcommings are,Do you think for one second I bealive Lee is the type of player you build a Championship team around he is a very good core player and could be a very nice piece of the puzzle,But I will let you know why Lee is a fan favorite he works hard,He plays the game the right way,And he has BALLS he bangs under the basket he does the things that all these over priced bums dont.Now I bet you that if you ask any White David Lee fan with basketball knowledge if they would take Oakley in his prime or Lee I gurantee they pick Oakley,Same type of player same intangiables with a better jump shot,Real Knick fans care about winning not color,So please stop thinking all White Knick fans are corporate.And if your going to bring up Marbury,Randolph,Curry,And Robinson being better thats fine but talk to me about them when they grow up and start acting like men and give the garden and the fans some respect,They need to stop crying,Complaining,Fighting,Getting in trouble,play team basketball,Play up to there contracts and realize its an honor to play in New York
My actual words:
"Overrated doesn't mean you suck. Overrated means you get too much credit for certain things. David Lee was voted the favorite Knick in 2006. There's obviously players on the team that are better than him, yet he's still more popular than most of people on the team. If you look at it, he is overrated. David Lee doesn't play defense, and he has problems shooting the jump shot, and people rarely criticize him. There's other people on the Knicks with the same weaknesses as him, and they are criticized a lot more. The criticisms that players get on this team are deserved, but David Lee doesn't get his weaknesses criticized as much as players like: Marbury, Randolph, Crawford, Curry, Robinson, etc. That's all that overrated means. A lot of people take it as an insult, but it really isn't. It just means you get too much credit or hype, and David Lee does get too much credit and hype, when you consider that there's people on the Knicks that are better than him yet get more criticized than him."

None of what I mentioned was about race, so what's your point? If you actually read my post, you would have read that I said that the criticisms that players on this team get are deserved, so why are you accusing people of stereotyping? IF ANYTHING, YOU'RE PROBABLY A RACIST AND YOU PROBABLY STEREOTYPE PEOPLE, SINCE YOU'RE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO TWIST WHAT PEOPLE SAY SO THAT YOU CAN SEEM SMART. YOU'RE A LOSER. STOP ACTING LIKE IF YOU'RE THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE. NOBODY IN THIS WEBSITE EVEN KNOWS WHAT YOUR POSTS ARE TALKING ABOUT HALF THE TIME, BECAUSE ALL YOU MENTION IS BULLS#!t. Once again you're twisting what I say. The way you talk sounds as if someone cursed you out. Seriously, just shut the f*(k up. Your posts make no sense, and the more you twist what other people on this site say, the more you look stupid. In fact, you probably are stupid, and that's why you don't read people's posts and just write a bunch of nonsense.

YOU'RE MORE CURRUPT THAN ISIAH THOMAS. YOU MAKE A SPORT OUT OF TWISTING WHAT PEOPLE SAY. YOU CAPITALIZE THE LETTERS ON YOUR POSTS, AS IF YOU HAVE MEANINGFUL THINGS TO SAY, YET YOU ALWAYS DISAPPOINT PEOPLE BY WRITING NONSENSE SUCH AS YOUR PREVIOUS POST. NOBODY VALUES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT RACE ON A SPORTS FORUM. YOU'RE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON THIS SITE. YOU'RE MORE OF A HYPOCRITE THAN GOVERNOR SPITZER. YOU TELL PEOPLE THAT THIS IS A SPORTS FORUM, YET YOU'RE THE FIRST TO MAKE EVERY DISCUSSION ABOUT RACE.WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH TALKING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE? IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN FACT A RACIST, SO IF ANYONE EVEN SAYS THE WORD WHITE OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS, YOU'RE QUICK TO DEFEND YOUR RACE? JUST SHUT UP, AND QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD. I'M A WAY SUPERIOR POSTER THAN YOU, SO YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST ME. THE FACT THAT YOU LIE ABOUT WHAT I WRITE MAKES IT EVEN EASIER FOR ME TO EXPOSE YOU FOR THE IDIOT YOU TRULY ARE.

L11048286.jpg

Here you go. You really need it, since you have so much trouble reading and comprehending what people say.
I gave you a pass last time, and I realize that I shouldn't have. This is what I get for trying to talk in a civilized way. Idiots such as yourself make up lies that I say to prove a point. Nobody stereotyped or said anything racist. You're the only one that continues to talk about race and stereotypes. I'm not going to respond to anymore of your posts, so you can continue to talk all the bulls#!t you want. I'm a respected poster on this site, and I'm not going to get into stupid discussions with an idiot. I don't want your stupidity to rub off on me. It started to rub off on me, when I responded to your posts in a calm way. But since I realize you're a dumba$$, I know that talking to you in a normal way doesn't work. I have to bold and capitalize my words, so that you understand what I say.

SMH @ haters like Jiminezz who are jealous of elite posters like myself. Like I said, I'm done talking to you. Have fun talking to yourself.

Last edited:

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Maybe to you Im a loser but do you think it really matters,My accoutant loves me and so do most of the banks I deal with,And while Im sitting in the Garden seven rows from the floor and your watching the game in the bodega down the block from your house because you cant afford cable whos the loser,And if you think Im a racist because I dont let ignorant lowlifes talk shit than I guess I am.You see the difference between you and me is while your sitting there adding your little pictures in your post Im doing things you wish you could,And while your taking the bus to orchard beach our coney island Im laying in my pool.You know Maybe I am an asshole for sticking these facts in your face but facts are facts and if you think that you being a supperior poster than me matters than your a bigger lowlife bum than you even sound with your posts.Dont worry this is my last post you and the other clowns are just to far beneath me to waste my time with,But dont worry you win you are the king of the Knicks posters you should be proud of your accomplishments now all you need to do is get a job a life and some class you know what forget that last one that would be impossiable and maybe just maybe you could live I dont know 10% as good as me.But you never know maybe one day we could meet up I will be coming out of the garden and you could be outside dancing for change who knows.Anyway you take care of yourself and when you go on your next job interview make sure to tell them you are the supreme poster of New York Im sure they will be impresed.Take care LOWLIFE and you know what I like highlighting with big words when you have money you can do things like that, so Im a loser and an idiot but I can buy and sell you so what does that make you.You know Im really gonna miss laughing at a bunch of retards who cant afford a ticket.Now you can reply with all kind of talk and say what you want but the thing that really sucks is you know everything I said is true so be proud of your supperior posts because thats all you got and if things ever get really bad you can look me up say your sorry for getting personal and talking out of your ass because I can always use somebody to clean the bathrooms of my office Take care supperior poster what a ****ing joke you are

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Jiminezz's exact quote, "And while I'm sitting in the Garden seven rows from the floor and your watching the game in the bodega down the block from your house because you can't afford cable..."

I guess we now know who's the true racist. Apparently because I'm half Puerto Rican, I go to bodegas to watch Knicks games, because I'm too poor to afford cable. That makes a lot of sense. I'm keeping my word and not responding to Jiminezz, though. He's an idiot. I just wanted everyone to know what he just said.

Jiminezz originally wrote this quote at 2:12 AM, on July 23rd. Normally, I wouldn't write this, but he has a habit of twisting what people say.

GetRealistic

Starter
I wouldn't call that a racist comment, i thought the bodega comment was pretty funny actually. But he was just trying to act as if he's a rich and important, which we all know if you rich you don't need to flaunt it. Christ if your going to sit in the 7th row (which i don't believe you do) you might as well go for it all and sit in the first row.

Enough with these fake racial wars. I don't think anybody on here is racists and if by the chance anybody is its not that big of a deal because its not like we every see each other in social situations.

And if you want to make fun of ABCD just stick to making fun of him having a Zach Randolph sig.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Even if abcd can't efford cable, he's Puerto Rican so he'll get the illegal joint hooked up in a heartbeat.

jim lost.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Even if abcd can't efford cable, he's Puerto Rican so he'll get the illegal joint hooked up in a heartbeat.

jim lost.
I used to have illegal cable. lol Now I just got the regular one. I wish cablevision didn't get those new cable boxes to try and stop people from getting illegal cable. I used to watch free wrestling pay per views. :( I don't watch wrestling anymore, though. It's gotten boring.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
damn abcd has consistently stepped it up...if he wasnt already an elite poster he is now

bossstatusmagazine2cover.jpg

they need to take that bum off that magazine and put abcd on there....because he has reached boss status. Team Starbury has 3 bosses now. TS fa fa fa lyfe!!!

metrocard

Legend
I remember I use to be on this site solo
with my back against the wall
200 Isiahsexuals ganging me up
Debating myself to the death
till finally two elite motha****as just came in and changed the face of the forum completely.
If it was just me by myself, Isiahsexuals would still be lurking the forum.
I would like to credit the two Starbury Souldiers for their efforts for making game threads, post exclusive articles, being victorious in numerous debates, and contributing everything to the forum.

To the dudes who got beef with team starbury, don't take it serious.
We may joke around a lot, but theres no one better on the internet who could bring the facts harder.
I never get a chance to give props to my dudes, so this is it.

8e8359e861a25eb682d5b443a9ff0fb9.jpg

jpz17

Starter
check out steph's shoes, oh and I think I could be like that somewhat too, I'm just VERY lazy.

Last edited: