Trade Crawford of Keep Crawford?

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
i agree with knicksfan20 sweetney can rebound and thats wat we need but i think we should trade jamal he is not to productive yes he did average 17 ppg but he does not play defense so the opposing teams sg would score alot also so i say we trade him

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Crawford will be fine here. If any one should go it's Marbury. However if all of them stay they will all look good under Coach Brown's system and the presence of shot blockers J. James and Frye.

I can't believe you are supposed to be a knicks fan and say that crap.If it wasn't for marbury or crawford we wouldn't have won any games last year. Marbury is the only leadership we have on the team. He gives 100%. EVERY GAME. MARBURY ROCKS.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
i'm sorry man i just don't like him. i mean i try to like him and i respect him for what he's doing for the hurricane victims, but i juss cant like him. i like reggie miller more than marbury

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
first of all crawford cant help us alot with his weak defense....if he cared about the team he would have bulked up cuz almost every SG could post him up....crawford still thinks like a rookie(horrible shot selection), and how u cant play D when u have long ass arms.....and we dont need him....trade crawford for a PF.....im not saying trade him for chris wilcox but isiah should find a way to get him....people are sleepin on him