Trade Deadline Moves Knicks need to make.

metrocard

Legend
Can't help but to be an emotional ho...huh? I was actually trying to be cordial with you but its clear you love the abuse. It's breasts not breast...learn the English language you illiterate chump.

You still have man titties.
Crying on the forum isn't going to help you.
Posting pictures thing was funny when me and MSG33 did it.
It totally died when people like you in the forum killed it.
Just stop over doing it, it doesnt make sense, I can't even laugh at it, adn I always like to laugh at myself.

I provided logic for Bulls wanting Lee, refer to my previous post.

YOU TAKE YOURSELF WAY TOO SERIOUSLY MAN! I mean you actually have a real life picture of yourself on here like this is Facebook! I mean atleast be decked out in some Knicks gear to make it relevent! Dudes dont want to see that!

There is actually no such thing as a 1st 2nd and 3rd string poster on this site, this is a made up system for you to pump yourself up that no one else adheres to, and frankly its pretty pathetic.

Like your boy Marbaury put it "you need to get caught up in life".

Not one person that follows basketball would agree that your trade proposal makes any kind of sense. To you it does because your a dumbass and does not know basketball. Cool, I'll accept that. You believe you havent lost an argument simply because your too dumb to realize that you are wrong!

I'll give you some credit you do know the college game pretty good.....wait a minute....knows the college game, ego larger than earth, goofy trades, in love with Marbaury, distorted view of reality.......Is that you Isiah!?

I did you enough favors by keeping this thread alive with going back and forth. I'm done

He cant explain it.....but like Chris Rock said, "if you play basketball with a retarded kid you cant call double dribble, you just gotta let somethings go"

So lets let Corky dribble off his leg and run with the ball from the top of the key to the basket to give him the impression that he is doing good so he can still call himself a "A Poster".

You sound like a hater.
I have a picture of me, so what? I'm not afraid to show myself, I'm confident in how I look...if you're going to hate on that, be my guest. Don't make the same mistake like Trillion or Knicksfan4life did and post your picture...I expose them better than the best. Just play it safe and hide behind your random ass sentences with no purposes and total dickriding of everything.

Honestly, I read by everything you say.
I just like being an asshole, and people like you are very sensitive and serious to it. Someone with very little credibility tends to be more defensive and hates more than his counterpart.

I don't know man.
I'm always going to look down on you.
Its just how it is, I don't even need to say anything.
Like, I'm so good even when you're against me you kiss my ass.
Theres no denying my greatness...lol.

In all seriousness, people in this forum will laugh at you. My basketball knowledge is respected and credible.
I may favor Marbury, and Puerto Rican players, but logically speaking I'm fair.

It was just a fair trade proposal.
If you going to disagree, cool.
But if you going to come at me like a b*tch, I gotta slap you a couple of times.
Learn how to act like a man...always crying and shit...for real.

I can tell this bothers you.
I hope that changes, I kinda feel bad for you.
When you log off this site, you got that chip on your shoulder "man, I can't wait till the day I dethrone metrocard"

Dude, I sign off this site...Im jumproping my ass off, training and making money...like I justdontgivea****...

You gotta live it up like that, notgivinga****....don't let my witty comments get to you...be a little tougher, you sensitiveassho.