Trade JEFFRIES!!!!

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I admit that Jefferies is not doing anything to help to Knicks, but he has the ability to give energy off the bench. You just have to have patience.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I admit that Jefferies is not doing anything to help to Knicks, but he has the ability to give energy off the bench. You just have to have patience.

but the problem is... his reputation and salary outpace his performance... never a good ratio... and while we overpay jeffries... we can't afford to sign anyone worthwhile... the bulls can clear space to sign ben wallace... the suns clear space and sign nash... we're not in these talks cuz we don't have the room... and this guy is one of the reasons why...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
True, but to the Isiahsexuals, anyone who Isiah signs deserves atleast 3 years as a Knick sucking for them to understand that Jeffries is not good.

you don't have to be an Isiahsexual to understand that not every player can come in and dominate right away... am I happy with Jeffries??? NO... if I had my way... we wouldn't have signed him... but we have him... in two years 60 mil comes off the books (frye, lee, nate, steph, stevie and malik)... meaning that after we resign our guys (most likely frye, lee, steph and nate)... we might be under the cap for the first time I can remember... maybe THEN might be the best time to reconsider the direction of the team...