Walsh Blames IT's scouts for the Brandon Jennings Error

clumsy

Rotation player
ya let's hope that d'antoni is briniging him along slow so he doesn't get a sense of entitlement as opposed to the fact taht he just cannot play.

Honestly tho, i still wish Tyreke fell to us. Has all the making of Lebron Jr......when all is said and done, i believe he will be the best player of this draft.

smokes

Huge Member
To be honest I'm glad for BJ that we passed on him.

Can easily see BJ riding the bench behind 40mpg duhorrible for the whole season if we drafted him.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
i hope he does become bosh bro. i hated the pick but im praying to god he proves me and all his haters wrong. he just looks so raw now, that its hard to imagine him being useful in the future. but then i remember how raw cb4, and stat, and lamarcus alridge were in their first years. hopefully hill is working is ass off. hes got a lot of doubters in nyc, the only way he can prove us wrong is to keep on working and improving. laziness is not an option, no matter how talented you are. look at darko. many people agree he is one of the most wasted talents ever, hes a bust, why? lack of work ethic and immaturity. so im praying my balls off that hill is a hard worker. fact is we'll never know cuz we arent there watching him everdayd

The thing is that bosh/amare/aldrige were all 19/20 year olds when they came in the league. Hill is 22/23. He's set in his ways. Remember that he played in the same school as frye (arizona). Arizona does not produce good big men, just guards.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The thing is that bosh/amare/aldrige were all 19/20 year olds when they came in the league. Hill is 22/23. He's set in his ways. Remember that he played in the same school as frye (arizona). Arizona does not produce good big men, just guards.

great post by dpryde, i to want hill to become as good as bosh, not b/c i believed in him, but because if he does become as good as bosh this team would be a shitloaddddd better. unfortunately ima gonna doubt him, and keep doubting him, for exactly the same reason sly is saying.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Before the draft, all the posts were about which PG we would select. Why? Because it was so ****ing obvious that we dont have a PG!!! A very deep PG draft and we select a PF, wtf. Jennings was the next available PG, u have to go with that. Yes I was pulling for Curry, Rubio, and Lawson. **** man, it still hurts how we just passed on a PG.

Duhon sux and his contract expires, we weren't going to sign a PG this past offseason because of the 2010 plan, N8 is a 2. We have no PG!!!!!! Wtf was Walsh thinking???

LJ4ptplay

Starter
"I said, 'Let me tell you something. If you're going to take a job like this, make sure it's your last job. Because if you're trying to build your reputation it might be harder on a (young) guy. I've had my day in the sun and all that."

Is anybody else bothered by this statement or is it just me?